PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Orleans

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Stan Da Man
11-28-08, 17:05
It sounds the Coke head and her dingy girlfriend, that used to hang at Exedra and sometimes El Alamo.

That is why she talked so much.Thanks. I was hoping someone might know of this chica from the description. She literally had a bucket of ice and champagne next to her table when we sat down, which stood out like a sore thumb. Brownish-red, wavy hair, about shoulder length, fair complexion and pretty good English. The non-stop jabber probably is a good indicator of a coke-head. My friend can really pick 'em. At any rate, watch her right and she definitely takes some shots below the belt. I was lucky she didn't land any since it was my first day there. It would have really messed up the rest of my trip.

Uzinuzin
11-28-08, 21:29
I think the majority quote 300 pesos to start with. Most go for 250p (or if you have a game 200p) Also they might not come down from 300p - always pay what you think it is worth. Also always make clear what services are exactly provided.

Try dominican Alicia, she is not bad looking and quite friendly (I got her down to 200p but settled for extra for CIM and ended up giving her 250p - we had a nice shower together before, which was great. She visited me directly another time for 200p - no CIM though. Her sister Kenya is not bad either, a bit wider on the hips though.

Guys.

Arriving in BA on Sunday. Can anyone tell me the going price I Cafe Orleans? $200? $300?

Any particular ladies to look out for? I had great time there last year.

Thanks.

John

WorldTravel69
11-29-08, 04:01
Read my List. Come to think of if I have never paid that price.

They are not the best. Orleans years ago were better than most places, but not now.

Read the posts, follow DH's lead. For a start anyway. Right now I would take any Chica, like now at home in Sex Prison.

Guys.

Arriving in BA on Sunday. Can anyone tell me the going price I Cafe Orleans? $200? $300?

Any particular ladies to look out for? I had great time there last year.

Thanks.

John

Reisepal
11-29-08, 10:50
Met this beauty in Orleans a couple of years ago.

I had a blast with her in Marriott.

Globetrotterdc
11-30-08, 23:59
So I called Florencia up and invited her over at six. She called me back at five and asked if I minded if she arrived in 20 minutes.

DBIs that the same girl as on www.florargentina.com? I'll be in BA in a couple of weeks and emailed her for a meeting. How much should I pay? Is she someone I'd want a TLN with or just a few hours. How about taking her to dinner? Any other thoughts on comments? Also, saw report on Augustina. Any chance you could send me a pic? Thanks. I appreciate your input? Any other recommendations?

WorldTravel69
12-01-08, 04:35
It is up to you to find out. Read all the posts about Her?

Whatever you find out I will post your findings on Top of MY Lists.

For independent singles or Apartments (More than One Chica). I need the complete address, number of Chicas working, Prices for 30 min. An hour and complete, and their or her Hours of operation?

That should be easy, if you are there.

You will not be unhappy.

Money back guaranteed.

See Jackson for refunds.

Is that the same girl as on www.florargentina.com? I'll be in BA in a couple of weeks and emailed her for a meeting. How much should I pay? Is she someone I'd want a TLN with or just a few hours. How about taking her to dinner? Any other thoughts on comments? Also, saw report on Augustina. Any chance you could send me a pic? Thanks. I appreciate your input? Any other recommendations?

Joe Vato
12-01-08, 16:08
Hi World Traveler,

I was in BA a few months ago and walked around BA with your list in hand. Boy, did I get to know the city. There were some problems with the strike by the farmers so I prefered to get around by foot. Your list is really very good. I have to give you my appreciation for putting it together.

The only thing about the list is that I recommend that fellow mongers take a wing man with them if they are not fluent in Spanish. As you know yourself, some of these places are not in the safest of areas at night. If you get into a problem then you will have a hard time.

I found that at least half of the places were in bad condition. Lousy privados because of the rooms and how clean they were kept. Did find a few gems that I took out for a few hours. If you have plenty of time in BA then this is a fun way to pass the time as you are also shopping or sight seeing during the day. If you are short on time then use the list to zero in on the prices, location and places you want to visit.

Your dedication is amazing. I hope to meet you one day on one of my future trips to BA! I owe you a dinner!

Joe Vato

Holunyum
12-01-08, 20:20
Hi World Traveler,

I was in BA a few months ago and walked around BA with your list in hand. Boy, did I get to know the city. There were some problems with the strike by the farmers so I prefered to get around by foot. Your list is really very good. I have to give you my appreciation for putting it together.

The only thing about the list is that I recommend that fellow mongers take a wing man with them if they are not fluent in Spanish. As you know yourself, some of these places are not in the safest of areas at night. If you get into a problem then you will have a hard time.

I found that at least half of the places were in bad condition. Lousy privados because of the rooms and how clean they were kept. Did find a few gems that I took out for a few hours. If you have plenty of time in BA then this is a fun way to pass the time as you are also shopping or sight seeing during the day. If you are short on time then use the list to zero in on the prices, location and places you want to visit.

Your dedication is amazing. I hope to meet you one day on one of my future trips to BA! I owe you a dinner!

Joe VatoHi Joe,

You got the benefit of the forum from what I read. Now, how about sharing your list of the gems you found?

Kilroy
01-15-09, 00:03
Went to Caffe Orlean aweek ago, it took me sometime to make my choice, all chicas trying to make eye contact.

Finally, selected Andrea, not a bimbo, but nice face, nice body, good conversation, took her to my appartment and had a great tine with her.

The only thing is I picked her up late in the afternoon and she had to leave before 10.

I wil see her again and I do recommand her

Rev BS
01-21-09, 13:26
Stopped for coffee around 3 pm yesterday, about 15+ chicas, most around 5-7 stars. Have not been there within 16 months, still to pick anybody from there in the past due to pricing and better options. A nice shaped wholesome blonde with a nice smile grew on me. She didn't have that hustle look that I know could lead to problems. Name M gave me a first quote of 150 pesos, so I took her home and had a great time. I was tired from working out so quit after 1 shot, but she was more than ready to go on. So that was a pleasant surprise from Cafe Orleans. By the way, there was alot of European guys there in the bar area, but they mostly look.

David B3069
01-25-09, 13:41
I took the time to check out Cafe Orleans while in BA and found it very interesting. I was there on two different days and the first day there were a good 15 to 20 girls hanging out there. The next day (a Saturday) was very slow with only maybe 5 to 8 girls.

I didn't get her name but there is an extremely attractive half japanese / half latina girl working in Orleans. She was clearly the popular girl in the cafe for obvious reasons. There was also a very nice looking Colombian girl.

I met several americans (and one person from these forums) in the cafe. It's a very laid back place to enjoy the view and relax (as others have said)

If that forum member that met me on the 17th sees this message, send me a pm. We left there and went to a different bar. I'm hoping to get a copy of the pics of the Japanese girl he took. I haven't seen him post them here.

David B.

Gerente
02-02-09, 01:51
I have found that timing is everything at Orleans. Around 3-6 is the best time except Sunday where it is most unpredictable. I usually like to have something lined up for Sunday.

What kind of price were you paying. I have paid as high as $300 pesos but often get 2 hours out of that.

Gerente

Ricker
02-02-09, 03:06
Cafe Orleans just cracks me up.

Went there last week on a couple occasions for a coffee.

Each time the same group of Irishmen were there drinking and schmoozing the chicas, at least trying to.

The chicas seemed to love the guys.

Maybe it was because they were paying the asking price of the chicas.

It was entertaining to watch.

I don't really understand the logic of Orleans pricing. I mean 300 pesos for an hour plus the price of the nearby hotel room, and for mostly so-so chicas IMHO.

To each their own of course but, I find the privado scene much better and economical and in the evening I've found beauties at NESS or HOOKs for 150 pesos plus the drink charge, and these chicas to me are much nicer and they usually end up staying with me for as long as I like.

Just my take. For what it's worth:)

Aqualung
02-03-09, 00:19

Each time the same group of Irishmen were there drinking and schmoozing the chicas, at least trying to.

I don't really understand the logic of Orleans pricing. I mean 300 pesos for an hour plus the price of the nearby hotel room, and for mostly so-so chicas IMHO.

To each their own of course but, I find the privado scene much better and economical and in the evening I've found beauties at NESS or HOOKs for 150 pesos plus the drink charge, and these chicas to me are much nicer and they usually end up staying with me for as long as I like.

Just my take. For what it's worth:)You have to realize that many of the foreigners you find in Orleans are only here for two or three days and are usually part of a larger group. They don't come here with mongering in mind but when they find some fun and games they go for it (often quickly as not all the members of the group would look well at their mongering)

The girls, like most providers of servicers anywhere in the World, will charge as much as they know the client is willing to pay. These guys aren't in the position to look around for prices so they pay what the girls ask for.

I find paying 150 pesos for a girl at Hook too much but if I like one I have the time to wait till the circumstances are right for me to be able to take her out for a 100 or even 50 pesos.

It all depends on the time you have

Ricker
02-03-09, 00:44
You have to realize that many of the foreigners you find in Orleans are only here for two or three days and are usually part of a larger group. They don't come here with mongering in mind but when they find some fun and games they go for it (often quickly as not all the members of the group would look well at their mongering)

The girls, like most providers of servicers anywhere in the World, will charge as much as they know the client is willing to pay. These guys aren't in the position to look around for prices so they pay what the girls ask for.

I find paying 150 pesos for a girl at Hook too much but if I like one I have the time to wait till the circumstances are right for me to be able to take her out for a 100 or even 50 pesos.

It all depends on the time you haveWell that makes sense concerning Orleans.

As far as the chicas at Hook or Ness go, I actually have only taken out several of them so far.

I have to feel the love and chemestry in the club before I even consider it.

With the chicas I have left with, I think I only talked price with one before leaving the club, the others I just paid what I felt was right, and I think 150 pesos is fair.

I'd feel like a schmuck giving them only 50 pesos and never will try that.

Like I said before, they stay either all night or for as long as I like with total GFE.

Thanks.

Aqualung
02-03-09, 02:10
Well that makes sense concerning Orleans.

As far as the chicas at Hook or Ness go, I actually have only taken out several of them so far.

I have to feel the love and chemestry in the club before I even consider it.

With the chicas I have left with, I think I only talked price with one before leaving the club, the others I just paid what I felt was right, and I think 150 pesos is fair.

I'd feel like a schmuck giving them only 50 pesos and never will try that.

Like I said before, they stay either all night or for as long as I like with total GFE.

Thanks.I agree with you about getting a GF experience. I also prefer the clubs like Catto's or Hook because it allows you to get into the mood with the girl not like the privados where everything is rushed.

The 50 pesos or 150 pesos a night is again relative. You will probably only go out with a girl once or twice while, usually I keep on seeing a chica I like and maybe go out with her four or five times in a month and I have known many for a few years.

All I'm pointing out (or trying to) is that we all have different situations and 300 pesos is expected of certain situations, 150 from others and 50 from others.

And before you feel like a schmuck about anything, remember that at 150 pesos a night a chica will make around (working 25 nights) 3750 pesos a month. A doctor working at a state hospital for 25 days a month gets between 2400 pesos and 3500 (and a nurse about 1500)

Gerente
02-03-09, 02:17
Where is Hooks and Ness located?

I have never heard of this place.

Is it a club or a chica cafe?

Thx

Thomaso276
02-03-09, 10:51
Hooks is next to Catto and Ness is across the street.

Did you bother to check the board or read the maps?

Jackson
02-03-09, 13:24
Where is Hooks and Ness located?

I have never heard of this place.

Is it a club or a chica cafe?

ThxHi Gerente,

With all due respect, Thomasso is entirely correct. Did you bother to use the forum's search function to look for this info before you posted your question?

Here's the Microcenter map: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19219

Here's the Clubs & Boliches List: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1702

Here's the Cattos thread: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1912

Here's the Hook thread: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1909

Here's the Ness thread: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2053

Tessan
02-03-09, 13:49

Just my take. For what it's worth:)I walked in their last week also. I saw the Irish guys talking at the bar. I talk to one of them, and he told me the going rate was 450p for the girls. I then decided to leave, did not buy a drink or anything. I cannot compete with these guys, overpaying. I did not tell them they where over paying, they where drinking and would not have believed me, and most of them have probably already overpaid, and would have felt that I was trying to put them down.

Lukasek
02-03-09, 16:07
I went there at 5:00 pm and there were about 16-18 girls, but only two were a 6', I still have no idea about the price they want, but the quality is very low, the 80 or 90% of the girls I could take out just to make them wash my dishes, surely impossible for me to have sex with them. Imho.

Ricker
02-03-09, 17:39
I walked in their last week also. I saw the Irish guys talking at the bar. I talk to one of them, and he told me the going rate was 450p for the girls. I then decided to leave, did not buy a drink or anything. I cannot compete with these guys, overpaying. I did not tell them they where over paying, they where drinking and would not have believed me, and most of them have probably already overpaid, and would have felt that I was trying to put them down.That's funny, seeing those Irish dudes there.

No matter what the price they were paying, they were having a hoot of a time.

I spoke with a couple chicas I've met there at Orleans and they told me they (the irishmen) were coming in everyday and paying full price.

The chicas were happy and the Irishmen seemed pretty jolly too:)

One of the guys was trying to tell a couple chicas to go away, and he kept saying "vamos, vamos", confusing the chicas.

I had to tell him that he was saying "let's go, let's go".

He laughed famously like the Irish do.

Rev BS
02-03-09, 19:45
I went there at 5:00 pm and there were about 16-18 girls, but only two were a 6', I still have no idea about the price they want, but the quality is very low, the 80 or 90% of the girls I could take out just to make them wash my dishes, surely impossible for me to have sex with them. Imho.Really, don't you think that's kind of harsh. I would say most of them had the "professional look" that would turn me off but physically, I would do most of them for the right price.

Lukasek
02-04-09, 00:57
Really, don't you think that's kind of harsh. I would say most of them had the "professional look" that would turn me off but physically, I would do most of them for the right price.Hi Black Shirt,

For me I could NOT do physically most of them neither if they paid me. The same at New Port a while ago, tomorrow I plan to go to Black just for curiosity, however as I see daily, 45 days in Russia a couple of months ago, ruined me for life about my idea of nice and sexy woman.

Rev BS
02-04-09, 15:27
Hi Black Shirt,

For me I could NOT do physically most of them neither if they paid me. The same at New Port a while ago, tomorrow I plan to go to Black just for curiosity, however as I see daily, 45 days in Russia a couple of months ago, ruined me for life about my idea of nice and sexy woman.I am laughing, but seriously, I feel your pain. Sometimes, in Bangkok, when the girls come spilling out of the clubs and bars after midnight, I look and look and look and can't find the one that I would take home. Not that there wasn't any attractive girls for other people, but nothing that would spark me.

Lukasek
02-04-09, 15:38
Hello again. Keep on laughing please, I do the same, life is wonderful and when we have health, we have the 99% we all need.

Back to thread, I was much more lucky than my friend in my hometown, cause when they was try to date selfish italian women, I was, in 1998, scoring tons of czech girls, regular ones, so I got used to get sparked only from a real beauty and the same way as I was lucky at the beginning, now, I need high quality or I prefer to have no sex at all.

But thinking sometimes we all have to leave the planet, I'd really prefer quality over quality, so the next day I will drink a beer to remember the girl I made love with instead to need to get drunk to forget whom I had sex;)

I had to go to see Black for curiosity but leaving in the flat money or my curiosity will make my wallet lighter LOL.

AllIWantIsLove
02-17-09, 20:33
Dropped by Orleans today, not sure if I wanted to pull a girl out or not. A bit after 5pm there were at least 24 girls - I counted but was not able to see the entire area. I thought that 90% were very doable. Let me put it this way, I've been to Brisa a few times and I think that the line up at Orleans is better than at Brisa.

I did end up pulling out a very cute young thing for $300 pesos. I didn't argue with that price because I expected her to quote a higher figure. The cutest ones last year were asking for $300 pesos if I remember correctly.

I forgot to tell her that I never pay up front, but she never asked for it!

Short, cute, vaguely oriental looking, blondish, thin, silicone free, no piercings. A few small tats on one shoulder. Just a little bit giggly. Sort of soft, not a hardbody at all. No butt to speak of. Smallish but nice tetas, not droopy but not firm and perky either. Completely shaved and SMOOTH! (I hate stubble! Her legs were either just shaved or hairless. Loose, unfortunately. No BBBJ. Undecided about repeating, but probably not.

Bob

El Perro
02-25-09, 20:21
Me and a buddy just missed a very nasty, knock down, broken bottle fight at Orleans this afternoon. We were there from about 5 to 5:45 more or less, and saw a guy at a table with two chicas, who bought two bottles of champagne. He didn't look like he was made of money, so we thought this guy might have a rude awakening when his bill comes. So, we leave, grab a bite to eat at Barbaro, and return coming up Cordoba from Reconquista. There is a big crowd outside Orleans, pedestrians, hookers and as we close in, noticeable blood scattered all over the pavement just outside the door, and some small pools of blood just inside the door. Tables and chairs strewn all over the place. Apparently the champagne buyer got into it with another guy and they attacked each other with broken bottles. Both cut up good and hauled away by the boys in blue. One non working chica we spoke with had blood droplets scattered on the back of her legs and skirt, and said she just happened to be walking by when the fight spilled out the door!

Gato Hunter
02-26-09, 01:50
There is a broken window in the door as a result of the melee. I was in there tonight and the chicas did not want to talk about it. Sounded like it was verboten.

The blood has been washed away, nothing to see here move along.

Gato Hunter
02-27-09, 21:25
I went by here this afternoon after running across three privados that were full, or no good chicas.

Lots of old faces. Some new.

I saw a fresh faced girl that had some asian blood in her. I got her to go back to my place for 250p +10ptaxi. BBBJ with garantan profunda and lots of ball licking and smacking her on the face with it that was outstanding, not a tooth involved. At one point I was fucking her face pretty roughly and grabbing her by the back of the head, no complaints from her! Lots of DFK also.

When we were finishing up her boyfriend was texting her wanting to know where she was. He has no idea what she does for a living. She is 25% Japanese I found out when we were finishing up.

Works only during the daytime due to the boyfriend.

Cheers!

FlyingMongoose
03-02-09, 15:15
Stan,

I'm surprised no one replied to your post about the failed excursion to Orleans. I found myself laughing rather heartily while reading your very well written report, mostly because I can totally sympathize with your situation. I appreciate your candor and honesty, which is rare on these boards.

As far as advice, I think you probably already know that sometimes we do almost everything right, but shit just doesn't work out sometimes. Having a good laugh about it and moving on is probably the best remedy. (so is posting it on boards like this)

Btw - I agree that the only thing you could've done differently is not go back to your apartment. And usually with freelancers in any part of the world, paying after is fine.

FM

Stan Da Man
03-02-09, 20:51
Thanks very much. I was hoping someone might find some humor in it.

At least that post didn't generate the controversy that two of my other posts during that trip managed to garner. Half the board here had me ax murdered in my sleep with no underwear because one of my buddies gave his keys to a chica for a few hours. Even I agreed that this was not the brightest idea in the world, although I was tarred and feathered for daring to discount the axe-murdering scenario.

I plan on heading to Orleans again when I'm back in April. Now THERE's a dangerous place -- champagne bottles at ten paces.

Jackson
03-02-09, 21:14
"ax murdered in my sleep with no underwear"

Huh?

This sounds like something you would say to your shrink.

"I was hoping someone might find some humor in it"

I did.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stan Da Man
03-02-09, 21:44
"ax murdered in my sleep with no underwear"

Huh?

This sounds like something you would say to your shrink.

"I was hoping someone might find some humor in it"

I did.

Thanks,

JacksonCan't remember who, but someone in that thread said that I was lucky that I wasn't ax-murdered in my sleep by whoever took the keys for an hour. Someone else said that it was near certain that the place would be broken into, I would get robbed, and I would be left with nothing but my underwear. Since they claimed there was a good chance that both would occur, I just put them together and thank Fortuna that I somehow managed to escape these thieving-ax-wielding Portenos.

Roicre
03-10-09, 20:54
I figured this may be the best place to post this question as the cafes are open earlier.

One of my business meetings was just postponed until late afternoon, so I have the morning free (9 am - 1 pm) Does anyone have any suggestions where I can go or who I can call for a little morning action?

Would it be one of the cafe / coffee shops, apartments or one of the web girls.

Any help would be appreciated.

Esten
03-11-09, 01:02
Does anyone have any suggestions where I can go or who I can call for a little morning action?Try Liz at bairesgirls, see link and review here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3008&page=2&pp=30

Takes appointments starting at 9 am. Highly recommended.

Evacuation
03-11-09, 22:02
I'll be staying in Claridge Hotel bw 14-21 March - I believe it's pretty close to Cafe Orleans thing. I've read nice comments about the cafe, but the hotel is a question mark to me. It's located on Tucumán 535, Bs. As.

Couldn't manage to find much posts about Claridge and I'm open to advisory for Regal Pacific and / or Pestana Hotel (Pestana's kinda far away to the action in downtown, I guess) Pestana Salvador, Bahia in Brazil was a really nice deal.

Any further advice, I'm more than glad to hear.

Jeff

Sportsman
03-11-09, 22:15
Never stayed there before but it is close to all the downtown action including Cafe Orleans.

Amantelondres
03-11-09, 22:48
It's a good hotel with a nice bar and restaurant next to lobby. It has a health club and outdoor pool which I use whenever in BA (as a member, as stay in my own flat) It's two and a half blocks from Orleans.

QuakHunter
03-12-09, 11:59
I'll be staying in Claridge Hotel bw 14-21 March - I believe it's pretty close to Cafe Orleans thing. I've read nice comments about the cafe, but the hotel is a question mark to me. It's located on Tucumán 535, Bs. As.

Couldn't manage to find much posts about Claridge and I'm open to advisory for Regal Pacific and / or Pestana Hotel (Pestana's kinda far away to the action in downtown, I guess) Pestana Salvador, Bahia in Brazil was a really nice deal.

JeffNext to the Marriott it's my favorite. Good bar, close to Cafe Orleans and El Establo.

High Tea is fun to watch, especially when you bring the afternoon shift from Cafe Orleans.

One tip, when you bring a chica just walk by the desk toward the elevator and act like you own the place. Kind of like Bear Bryant said, "When you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before".

I've never had a problem in the six or so times I've stayed there. But one of my buddies checked his girl in and it was kind of uncomfortable for the desk clerk. Especially since his girlfriend was there with a disapproving look. Besides, it wasted ten minutes. Not sure what the cost was.

Suerte

Exon123
03-12-09, 18:23

JeffI think the place is a dump, although I've never seen a room.

My friend Moe & I used to go there quite often for "High Tea" till the CockSuckers raised the price's and cut the portions down to half of what they were.

Exon

Evacuation
03-18-09, 22:46
Thanks for all the replies, I changed my accommodation preference. I totally agree with Exon here. Sorry for still posting in Cafe Orleans thread, but the service really sucks in here, rooms are too small, kinda dark and the place is not that chica friendly. Not a real 5-star imo, just go check the real 5-stars in Asia and Europe.

Close to shithole Habanos ifo which chicas began waving massage brochures, reminded me of Asian clubs.

PS: I owe frank apologies to Sportsman, couldn't ring him because I needed to attend some business gatherings, ito dinners and stuff.

WorldTravel69
03-19-09, 00:22
Here is the Link to the Hotel List Thread and Hotel Thread. All the prices have doubled.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3120
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=753

Thanks for all the replies, I changed my accommodation preference. I totally agree with Exon here. Sorry for still posting in Cafe Orleans thread, but the service really sucks in here, rooms are too small, kinda dark and the place is not that chica friendly. Not a real 5-star imo, just go check the real 5-stars in Asia and Europe.

Close to shithole Habanos ifo which chicas began waving massage brochures, reminded me of Asian clubs.

PS: I owe frank apologies to Sportsman, couldn't ring him because I needed to attend some business gatherings, ito dinners and stuff.

Nogalusp
04-09-09, 16:30
Went by the Cafe Orleans at about 9pm on Tue. Sveral nice looking girls. Left with a short girl named Laura. Very nice girl, said she was from Colombia. Had a nice body and cute face, in her mid 20's. Around the corner to a hot sheet hotel and had a good time. Would definetly see her again.

Seberus
04-18-09, 01:08
Arrived in BA this morning and by 1 PM I could wait no longer. Passed by the Cafe Orleans.

Surprised to find young ladies waiting outside. Don't quite get it.

As I walked I was greeted by many interested looks. Some of the ladies looked quite good, some of them a little on the slutty side, which does not ring my bell. One young woman, in her twenties, Marisa by name, was especially vivacious. As I speak a very good Spanish (born in BA and moved to the US as an adolescent) we had a rather animated conversation which satisfied me. I wanted a GFE and she was indeed expressing that as a " specialite de la Maison". I was quoted a price of 300 (no per hour just 300) and as that is of secondary importance to me. Off we went. To a local establishment around the corner.

We spent 3 hours in great good time. The only reason we stopped is cause I had something I had to do. She was in no rush and kept initiating and completing as often as I could manage. As I am an old cuss in not too good a shape. She certainly reminded me of an earlier time.

What a terrific outing.

Among the things that pleased me was that she did not require payment in advance, and in fact did not bring up the topic, until I initiated.

During one of our several intermissions we had a conversation about negotiating and she proposed that many of the young ladies will negotiate downward but feel resentful and deliver less accordingly. Also, she pointed out quite astutely, that for a " gringo " like a European or American to spend 50 p. More or less is not a big deal while the extra 50p. Makes a big difference to them. For what its worth. I know that some of my fellow mongers will scold me for not bargaining harder but at 300p. For 3 hours of great fun. You do it your way. Ill do it mine.

Thomaso276
04-18-09, 01:13
S: 300p for three hours is a great deal.

Nice report, thanks

Veterano
05-12-09, 16:21
I have not been in BA for a couple of years and have an afternoon to kill next week. Can anybody on the ground give me some current info on Cafe Orleans? Is it still the number one afternoon action venue? What kind of pricing can I expect?

Thanks for the info!

Veterano

Exon123
05-13-09, 02:04
Only thing that's changed its the price, personally I love the place.

Exon

Rockin Bob
05-13-09, 13:36
Arrived in BA this morning and by 1 PM I could wait no longer. Passed by the Cafe Orleans.

Surprised to find young ladies waiting outside. Don't quite get it.OK, at first I thought you menat 1 AM, and I was going to say they aren't ladies! If they're standing outside in the day it's for a cigarette break.

I've been staying across the street for the past couple of months so I have become a regular. Here's a quick Orleans summary for the questions I see on the thread.

Morning action? There's usually a couple of girls in there as early as 10 AM.

There is more or less two shifts. Around 4pm -6pm some girls leave, some girls arrive. The place is open until after midnight.

You can get them for 250 an hour. 300 for 3, that's a good deal.

Since I live across the street I don't need to go to the Horizontal on Tres Sargentos, but the last time I was in there they had raised the prices. I think you are going to pay north of 60 pesos for a room.

What else? The majority of the girls are big, there's only a few spinners. Why that is, I have no idea. If you're in the mood for big tits, Orleans is the place.

They're also a little older, which isn't necessarily a drawback. A little north of 30, I'd say, with thinning blonde hair and a boob job is the Brazilian (light skinned) Lilliana: an RB reccommendation!

Suerte

Kleinberg
05-14-09, 16:26
Orleans, atsmosphere in early afternoon in April may 2009

WestFLA
06-09-09, 21:07
Stumbled in here after walking around Florida avenue. I ate lunch at the diner across the street which was not bad, then strolled over and had a few beers. This must be a retirement home for washed up girls. Most of them were in there early 30s, overweight, or some had lets just say "issues". There were several american guys in there paying 200 bucks to these girls and paying their tab in dollars. I drank my beer, helped them negotiate a deal (250 for 1.5 hours) and they bought me another beer in appreciation. I won't be back.

Ricker
06-10-09, 12:57
Stumbled in here after walking around Florida avenue. I ate lunch at the diner across the street which was not bad, then strolled over and had a few beers. This must be a retirement home for washed up girls. Most of them were in there early 30s, overweight, or some had lets just say "issues". There were several american guys in there paying 200 bucks to these girls and paying their tab in dollars. I drank my beer, helped them negotiate a deal (250 for 1.5 hours) and they bought me another beer in appreciation. I won't be back.That's funny WestFla!

I usually end up translating for guys when I stop by Orleans.

Every once in a while you can meet a sexy, cool chica in there, but like you say, mostly overpriced and washed up.

Take care amigo. Btw, my new home is SP Brasil with frequent visits to Colombia:)

WestFLA
06-10-09, 14:50
That's funny WestFla!

I usually end up translating for guys when I stop by Orleans.

Every once in a while you can meet a sexy, cool chica in there, but like you say, mostly overpriced and washed up.

Take care amigo. Btw, my new home is SP Brasil with frequent visits to Colombia:)Thats awesome Ricker. I was just in CTG and Lima. It seems we havent crossed paths in several years, but I am sure we will soon.

RobBarone
06-10-09, 15:06
Stumbled in here after walking around Florida avenue. I ate lunch at the diner across the street which was not bad, then strolled over and had a few beers. This must be a retirement home for washed up girls. Most of them were in there early 30s, overweight, or some had lets just say "issues". There were several american guys in there paying 200 bucks to these girls and paying their tab in dollars. I drank my beer, helped them negotiate a deal (250 for 1.5 hours) and they bought me another beer in appreciation. I won't be back.Well. My friends Bulldog and Yoosin and I used to go there in the afternoon around 2 or 3. I agree that the atmosphere is not the best. BUT. It depends on the day and the time. If you chose to go late, like around 5 or 6. Well they are all ready to do other venues. But if you go earlier it is the best place to find cheap chicas for an afternoon delight. I was there translating myself for my foreing friends but I never heard anybody complaining. Like I said. It is not Madahos, but I found very interesting girls there for around 200 or 250 pesos, for more than just one hour. Bulldog introduce me to that place and he also love it. I will be ther in Octuber, and trust me I will be there shopping. Peace!

WhiteCat
06-11-09, 19:54
The best thing about this place is the home made potato chips. Never found much in there for my liking but definetly worth a stop.

Valzer Nine
06-12-09, 18:09
Daniela is a little brown chica from Misiones but I remember her sweetness.

Someone can help me?

Artisttyp
06-14-09, 19:18
I walked by here for my first time last night. I saw some cafe with what appeared to be hookers in it. Winds up it was orleans. I peaked my head in for a second but quickly left.

I would say the girls look like a step up (but not much) from the low end privado girls. I certainly wouldn't pay $80 to $100 for any of them'plus coffee etc. The only attraction would be the variety in ethnicity. I saw a dominican a colombian etc. But why eat cerviche in buenos aires. Get it?

IMHO you are better off going to a higher end privado then buying yourself dinner afterwards.

Sinning Desi
06-24-09, 17:27
I go there every time I'm in Bs As. Pull a girl about half the time. The best part is just starting the run for the night there. Girls are usually friendly, and will sit and chat. Lack of Spanish is not a problem, as long as you can get out the basic phrases (which is all I can do. Had a couple of firsts out of here a few years ago: a 3-some and my first anal. Good time.

El Perro
08-07-09, 18:41
We arrived at 1130pm. A full house! Two hot Dominicans and 3 hot blancos included. Also the ball washer and 15 more chicas. We didn't talk prices. But, the Cafe continues to increase their outrageous prices! For example a small chopp was 20 pesos!They hit you with a night surcharge for the beers. I don't remember when it kicks in.

El Perro
08-07-09, 19:45
Just curious?I'm guessing the chica cost goes down as the night grows older. Just a guess. I haven't pulled enough chicas out of the place to say. But, if you hang out on the corner of Cordoba and St. Martin long enough you can probably get a really good deal on a dick equiped chica.;)

Miami Bob
08-07-09, 23:59
My experience today and in early June were: no one leaves for under 300 pesos.

The 500 pesos will readily drop to 300 w / o any major hassle. You can negociate time and your favorite activities. The house is charging the girls 80 pesos to sit there and it did not appear tht too many girls were leaving too often.

Yes, there are a minority of hot girls and you can sit and talk and politely switch to another girl without any hassle, This is worth some sort of premium, but this place may price itself out of business.

I was there with Sid at night and there were two girls there who would even stand out in Blacks 9.5+. I never talked price with either, but despite their too looks and sexy clothing--they were not making any money ie not leaving with customers as Sid and I drooled looking at them. If it turns out that they are good providers--and we all know that hot looks means very little when it comes to service--[although the visual effects are stimulating] then 300 pesos would not be such a horrible price for out of towners like me. The privados are much cheaper, but it is worth something to sit talk and do a chemistry check-out first.

Churiflies
08-25-09, 00:44
Sammy is the best! She usually arrives around 1:00 pm! Color blonde! Great attitude! Awsome! Concha! Foursome! Threesome! Etc. No problem!

Has lots of great friends! Like Julietta! Did threesome with them! MAMa MIA! AWSOME!

My experience today and in early June were: no one leaves for under 300 pesos.

The 500 pesos will readily drop to 300 w / o any major hassle. You can negociate time and your favorite activities. The house is charging the girls 80 pesos to sit there and it did not appear tht too many girls were leaving too often.

Yes, there are a minority of hot girls and you can sit and talk and politely switch to another girl without any hassle, This is worth some sort of premium, but this place may price itself out of business.

I was there with Sid at night and there were two girls there who would even stand out in Blacks 9.5+. I never talked price with either, but despite their too looks and sexy clothing--they were not making any money ie not leaving with customers as Sid and I drooled looking at them. If it turns out that they are good providers--and we all know that hot looks means very little when it comes to service--[although the visual effects are stimulating] then 300 pesos would not be such a horrible price for out of towners like me. The privados are much cheaper, but it is worth something to sit talk and do a chemistry check-out first.

Gato Hunter
11-20-09, 18:37
I was walking around microcentro today, I was parched and a block away. I usually don't waste time here but I for shits and giggles I stopped by for an over priced aqua sin gas.

It was the usual fare of worn out girls, but one or two stand outs.

I was enjoying my water when up from the el bano stairs came some of the biggest tittys that I ever saw, I said damn I am gonna hit that!

I was well aware that I may get overpriced shitty service but the tits had me.

I negotiated 300p, she wanted 400, BBBJ with gargantan profunda. She wanted to go to tres sargentos, she wanted another cein pesos to come to my departamento.

We get to tres, she goes in the bathroom and come out in some lingerie and proceeded to rip my clothes off like she was in heat.

I started to get her off and she went even more nuts. The profunda was excellent and the sexo left me drained. Totally unrushed, lots of DFK, and she loves to watch herself in the mirror.

I will repeat, she said she would come to my place no problem now.

On the way out of Tres Sargentos she turned in the card and was slipped some sort of propina from the clerk. I was in a happy place and did not give a shit at the time.

Cordoba Dan
11-20-09, 21:57
Don't think Pamela was there when I was last week, but Sol came over to chat for a spell and took her number. The place is great for those occassions when fire strikes and you can walk around the block. I'm not sure if I'll have time to meet up with Sol but will save the number. I took Maria de los Angeles number in there a few years ago, saw her walking near Checkers a year later and texted to see if it was her. It was and her curiosity was peeked, came right over to my apartment, 200p, and had a fab session with a great spinner, tight and tan who made the sweetest music in bed. She was Angeles in AreaVIP. Don't see her anywhere this year and numbers don't work.

My biggest surprise last week wasn't a chica as the pickings were slim but the empanadas that were lined up at the bar. This whole continent is filled with good empanadas but that choclo empanada with a little spice was more than I expected from Orleans.

Amantelondres
11-20-09, 23:16
Hi CD.

Is Sol the blonde whose phone number ends in 3629? If so, I strongly recommend her. Suerte!

Esten
11-21-09, 02:34
Hmmm, big titties causing a change of plans, I'm sure that has happened to a few of us.:)

I was in Orleans not too long ago and it seemed most of the women were large chested MILF type. I was almost tempted by a busty Morocha named Rosalie. She wanted 400 pesos and would only go to the nearby depto. I think she is Brazilian.

Cordoba Dan
11-21-09, 04:49
This particular Sol was definately morocha and uses a name quite common among those on the program, like Carolina, o Claudia, The rubia Sol may still be strutting around Orleans, thanks for the heads up.

Gato Hunter
11-21-09, 12:18
I had a few PM's about this chica's description.

She is a peroxide blond in her mid 30's with a huge bolted on rack. You can't miss her.

I will get photos when she comes over next week.

Cheers!

Esten
12-14-09, 23:02
Today in Orleans two chicas offered me a threesome for $500 US. Is that a good deal? LMAO

Gato Hunter
12-15-09, 00:47
Of course they will say something ridiculous you need to retort like a porteno and say 300 pesos por la hora sin condom.

Negotiation skills rule.

Esten
12-16-09, 22:44
I should have said that. Instead I told them I know the going rate in Orleans is no more than 400 pesos and so I could do 800 pesos for both of them. They looked at each other a moment then agreed. But I had no intention of taking them.

For the record the 2 chicas were:

Silvina (tall, black hair, DD/DDD natural chest)

Vanessa (medium height, blond with black streaks, medium chest)

At one point the blond went to talk with some guy at another table and I chatted up the busty morocha. She wouldn't go below 400 pesos, oral was con, and she seemed a little annoyed at my questions.

I find the Orleans prices way out of line with other BA options, so much so that I do not see myself ever pulling a chica from this place. 400 pesos plus the required short-stay hotel is almost 500 pesos total for 1 chica. 800-900 pesos for two chicas. I did a threesome recently with two independants from one of the websites for 300 pesos total and the chicas were hotter and both did bbbj. The Orleans prices are laughable.

Gerente
12-19-09, 01:23
Rosalie the Brazilian who sits by the door is not a good performer. She comes on strong and leaves the room quickly. She won't even stay the hour. To her an hour is one pop and she is out the door. She does have a big chest though.

Peter Sideburn
12-19-09, 16:46
I need to be incognito during my visit. I just walk into this coffee shop and get a coffee and scone and women come up and offer this? What is the trick as I have never tried to do anything like this and you all make it seem like you just go in and have coffee and leave with a hottie. Can it be true?

Peter

Big Travel Guy
12-19-09, 17:38
I need to be incognito during my visit. I just walk into this coffee shop and get a coffee and scone and women come up and offer this? What is the trick as I have never tried to do anything like this and you all make it seem like you just go in and have coffee and leave with a hottie. Can it be true?

PeterWelcome to the board, Peter.

Yep, it works just that way. Life is good in this city. The caveats are as follows:

1) If you read the previous posts on this particular thread, you'll realize that most of us regulars are not necessarily in love with this place for either quality nor value.

2) I don't know what your Spanish language skills are, but at least some Spanish is helpful here, since, unlike a Privado, where they basically guide you into a room with a sure thing after you make your choice from a line-up and pay, and you really can't screw it up, even without a single word of the language, at the cafe you do have to do your own meet-and-greet, and negotiations. It's unlikely you'll meet an English-speaking chica there.

3) You will be overcharged for that cup of coffee, but this is really just a matter of a few Pesos.

On a more positive note, many regulars, even if they have written tepid reviews, DO use this place. One nice thing is that is is generally hopping on Sundays, when other options in town are quite limited.

AND, for what it's worth, I probably have had my single best BA sex experience with a mousy little red-head I picked up there, in 2008, so it's very much a case of "diamonds in the rough", or perhaps just "YMMV".

Good luck! PM me if you have more questions.

BTG

Lysander
12-19-09, 19:48

PeterIf you need to be incognito, then don't try hanging around in Orleans. It is on a very popular corner of town and anyone can see you as they walk past. Then if you do manage to negotiate a satisfactory agreement with one of the chicas (if you don't speak spanish this may not be so straightforward) you then have to walk out of the cafe onto the street with the girl to take a taxi or to walk around the corner to the local transitorio. So many chances to be seen and probably a rather expensive experience as well. Instead much better to go to a privado. Just press the buzzer and in you go. You could be going into that building for many other reasons. For 150 or 200 pesos you can spend a memorable hour with a beautiful girl, even on a Sunday. Forget Orleans and read the board.

Lysander

Gerente
12-21-09, 14:13
If you are staying at a hotel close to there you can be incognito. I would go into Orleans and find my chica and give her my room number and hotel. I was staying close at the Hotel Principado which is chica friendly and the girl would arrive at my room. The Principado is one street over and an easy walk. Only one time this did not work when the chica misunderstood me and ran behind me and jumped into the elevator with me. But thats another story.

At Orleans, even though I have usually made up my mind pretty quickly, I like to finish my soda slowly and take in the whole scene. It helps me to relax and I try to pick up some extra phone numbers for those dry periods when no one seems to be around. The girls prefer this method of calling them because once they step inside the Orleans they have to pay the 60-80 pesos fee to use the Orleans as a "resting" place. They will often ask you to pay this for them when they leave. The weekend rate is down to 50 pesos for the use of the Orleans facility for the chicas.

If your spanish is acceptable you can also chat them up and find out if you like the way they talk and if there is any chemistry between you. Sure you are not there for the long haul, but you feel the money is well invested if you enjoy the conversation along with the sex.

Member #4112
01-07-10, 09:47
Stopped by Orleans before heading over to Gysell's for a look around. Very sad, over the hill and over priced chicas. Had one offer her services for US$300, told her "no just one hour not the entire day". Just could not understand why she was offended. Talk about being a piece of meat on a hook, I was one of only three guys. After a second over priced offer from a buxom blond just laughed told her thank you and went down to Gysell's for a good time.

Cadavez
02-13-10, 19:27
Stopped by Orleans before heading over to Gysell's for a look around. Very sad, over the hill and over priced chicas.I agree wirh this report: one girl me asked 700 dollar. Haha I said never in my life. After some minutes she changed her mind: now 300 pesos 1 hr Kenia is her name. Anyone knows her? She is from Rep Dom.

There were 10 girls this afternoon, most from Rep Dom and Paraguay Lilian (35 Par) asked me 400 pesos. Never! 35 years and ugly.

Cadavez
02-14-10, 20:38
She is a friend of an ex-gfe of mine. Think she has 4 or 5 children. Supposedly, she loves sex and is a ''screamer''

Thanks, although: 4 or 5 children? Without any doubt you're right if you know her but she's a body, face etc that she made me think that she's 25 or 26 and it's sure possible that she has several kids but sure we are talking about the same girl?

You're right, and although I know the situation in this cafe very well, this time - after not been there during some months, I was surprised because of these each time more shameless prices in this place: why fuck a girl for 300 pesos or more (plus the costs of a hotel) when I can have another (younger and prettier) for 50 pesos an hour? These girls in Orleans are loosing their sense for the "market" I think.

Cadavez
02-16-10, 19:15
Dominicans begin having babies as early as age 13!You're right. And it confirms my opinion about the scene in Orleans. Just had magnificent hours with a stunning girl in a privado for 80 / hr. I had her 3 hours. Still less than asks one of these women "over the top" in this cafe.

Gauntlet77
02-18-10, 16:30
You're right. And it confirms my opinion about the scene in Orleans. Just had magnificent hours with a stunning girl in a privado for 80 / hr. I had her 3 hours. Still less than asks one of these women "over the top" in this cafe.So, are you gonna share the names and address with us or are you just here to brag?

Exon123
03-04-10, 15:26
Stopped in about 1:00 for lunch.

Had a Coke and a toasted Ham & cheese sandwich $28 peso's, plus tip.

About 15 working girls, none of them "doable", in fact they would have had to pay me.

Horribly disappointing.

Exon

Rockin Bob
03-04-10, 20:04
Stopped in about 1:00 for lunch.

Had a Coke and a toasted Ham & cheese sandwich $28 peso's, plus tip.

About 15 working girls, none of them "doable", in fact they would have had to pay me.

Horribly disappointing.

ExonI happened to use a public internet today and some girl left her hotmail account open. I decided to be nosy and read an E-mail. Here's a bit of it translated from the Castellano.

Spent the afternoon working in Cafe Orleans. God, what a bunch of loser gringos! Old guys with beer bellies, mostly. You should have seen this guy eating a ham and cheese sandwich and downing a coke! All I could think was, don't come over and talk to me! Don't even look at me! If he had come over I would have told him 1,000 pesos, non-negotiable.

Well, they're not all that bad. There's this tall skinny guy who comes in, he's to die for!

Amantelondres
03-05-10, 09:52
Hey Bob,

What a coincidence. I dropped in what must have been a few minutes later and this girl comes up and begs me to take her round the corner. She even paid me $1000!

Exon123
03-05-10, 11:51
I happened to use a public internet today and some girl left her hotmail account open. I decided to be nosy and read an E-mail. Here's a bit of it translated from the Castellano.That had to me me Bob, thats why I have to pay them.

Exon

Rockin Bob
03-05-10, 14:14
Exon, you know you're a babe magnet!

Yeah, you are right, the girls in Cafe Orleans are something else. A few big leg Dominicanas, many older hags, some 100-110 busts which translates to fat all over.

But recently returned, for you guys who like a mature woman, is Luciana. I think she said she was from Brazil, but she's light skinned, a little north of 30, thinning hair which causes her to generally wear something on her head (some of the girls there, you'd wish they'd wear a helmet) She's got a nice rack, nice body, but as I say a little north of 30.

But man, over 30 means years of experience. One day she was sitting with another girl I know and I got to talking to her and she talked me into going with her. The minute we stepped out onto the sidewalk I thought, ah man, you're an idiot. But when we got to my apartment! Whoa!

You might like her, Exon!

Exon123
03-06-10, 20:16
I have my own private stable of Chica's. Most of them are Murdura's with an occasional young chica, say 25 or older.

The problem I have with my women is keeping them separated and serviced. I try and put them on a 4 day rotation. But after a time that doesn't work since I'll run out of "Bullets" and have to skip one in the rotation, which of course leads to problems.

They get jealous and possessive, accusing me of fucking other women and then the service drops off slightly.

Exon

Shane44
03-07-10, 15:42
From Tuesday afternoon to Friday afternoon, I must have dropped into Orleans at least five times. Maybe it was just my timing, but I did not see a single chica I wanted to even talk to and several looked like they spent their free time in a weight room. As an aside, on Wednesday night around 11 PM, walking on Florida across from the Marriott, this 5'1" spinner stopped me and in reasonable English offered her services for US $200. I told her she was out of her mind. She immediately countered with P200. I said no thanks, but maybe latter. She countered with a P100 offer and said to meet her at Orleans later if I could not take her now. I never went back to her, but P100 was very tempting.

Water Rat
03-07-10, 17:28
On my last two visits to BA I stopped in at Cafe Orleans, I had a beer and left without taking anyone out. The women do not compare to some of the privados and the evening action. On my last trip a fellow member and I walked by, we looked in the window, nothing spectacular and so we carried on our way to dinner. We got about 10 m from the door and were pursued by a pleasant but persistent chica from the provinces. We chatted for a few minutes and finally had to be rather direct is saying that neither one of us was interested. That is the first time that I have seen an Orleans chica pursue so aggressively.

And no my fellow monger was neither Miami Bob not Exon so it was not our movie star magnetism that drew her to us.

I will be back in BA next week and I will probably stop for a beer to get in that mongering kind of mood.

Rockin Bob
03-07-10, 22:59
I look at it this way: a cafe doble is 10 pesos before 3 o'clock, and it's either 8 or 10 pesos anywhere else, so why not go to Orleans for a coffee where there's a better view?

I usually have a coffee there around 1:00, or at least that would be the top of the bell curve for when I'm most likely to arrive.

I'm always happy to chat with other mongers. You'll know it's me, sitting at the bar with a coffee reading the Clarin. Feel free.

U2, Exon!

Exon123
03-08-10, 00:42
I'll try to stop in for breakfast tomorrow about 1:00 pm, but no guarantees.

Exon

Water Rat
03-12-10, 16:57
Just when I had written this place off as being full of over the hill hags, I decided to stop in for a coffee. Well there were several doable chicas. At least 3 8's and one 9 (I do not give a 10 unless I see them au naturel.

Unfortunately she was chatting with a local and I made the mistake of taking my eyes off of her to answer a text. When I looked up she was gone. I swear that I saw her.

She was about 21 brunette shoulder length hair, great smile, nice teeth, wearing a tight blouse that made the most of her assets. Maybe 5'5" 110lbs good posture looked fresh not tired seemed to take care of herself. Anyhow when I did not see her again (her conversationalist was still there) I left and went to hang out with some buddies.

Punter 127
03-13-10, 19:39
The "Ball Washer" was spotted at Café Orleans today.

She must have heard Exons back in town.

Julio
03-13-10, 22:01
But recently returned, for you guys who like a mature woman, is Luciana. I think she said she was from Brazil, but she's light skinned, a little north of 30, thinning hair which causes her to generally wear something on her head (some of the girls there, you'd wish they'd wear a helmet) She's got a nice rack, nice body, but as I say a little north of 30.

But man, over 30 means years of experience. One day she was sitting with another girl I know and I got to talking to her and she talked me into going with her. The minute we stepped out onto the sidewalk I thought, ah man, you're an idiot. But when we got to my apartment! Whoa!I know Luciana.

A little crazy, not exactly a beauty, but a very good fucker, amazing BBJ.

The best you can find in that low level, overexpensive café.

Exon123
03-14-10, 05:00
The "Ball Washer" was spotted at Café Orleans today.

She must have heard Exons back in town.I haven't seen Caroline in a while.

Exon

Miami Bob
03-16-10, 02:30
She looked pretty good. The girl has kept the weight off and was wearing a stylish dress. She was in the middle of making a deal and I did not want to stay in this barnyard more than 2 minutes, so I kissed her hand and she actually pushed me away. For me strange?

I know the unwritten rule not to approach any girl on the prowl, but caro and I have a good friendship for a few years. I would always pay her tab at oleans even if I was not going with her. We have spent a few afternoons just sitting and talking about everything after she was kind enough to stretch out the worlds' best bbbjcim to last close to an hour. God she is good!

Mbronzini
03-16-10, 14:14
For those of us who have not had the pleasure of meeting Caroline would you please give a brief discription so that we could recognize her at the Orleans?

Also, does she speak a little English.

WorldTravel69
03-18-10, 20:07
All I can say is that you guys have gone there at the Wrong time.

Thursday 6pm:

There were Lots of really nice looking Chicas. 7+s.

Sportsman
03-18-10, 20:25
For those of us who have not had the pleasure of meeting Caroline would you please give a brief discription so that we could recognize her at the Orleans?

Also, does she speak a little English.To give you some idea what Caroline (AKA the Ball Washer) used to look like, Flexible Horn and Mickey Mouse posted pictures of her back in 2004.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=331743&postcount=958

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=332191&postcount=962

The passing years have not been kind to her looks and body. She only bears a slight resemblenece of her former self nowaday. But those pictures give you some idea.

And yes, she speaks English.

El Perro
03-18-10, 20:40
To give you some idea what Carolyn (AKA the Ball Washer) used to look like, Flexible Horn and Mickey Mouse posted pictures of her back in 2004.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=331743&postcount=958

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=332191&postcount=962

The passing years have not been kind to her looks and body. She only bears a slight resemblenece of her former self nowaday. But those pictures give you some idea.

And yes, she speaks English.She looks about 15 years older than that now. And 15-20 lbs heavier.

JohnTodd
03-19-10, 21:37
Visited Cafe Orleans on Wednesday March 17th at 1:00pm. There were 14 ladies in the Cafe, one had the Pam Anderson look, big bust, reluctant to negotiate as she looked like a hooker and would be difficult taking her to my hotel. Out of the 14 ladies there were 4 ladies that were 7++.

Flyfast
06-15-10, 02:13
>>She was about 21 brunette shoulder length hair, great smile, nice teeth, wearing a tight blouse that made the most of her assets. Maybe 5'5" 110lbs good posture looked fresh not tired seemed to take care of herself. Anyhow when I did not see her again (her conversationalist was still there) I left and went to hang out with some buddies. <<

This sounds like the very gracious Stephania, met her there last week. Have not been with her, but her english is pretty good and she claims to be new in town. Claimed that her first night at newport was later that night and sure enough, she was there.

Flyfast

Exon123
07-06-10, 22:21
I fucked a "Silvina", no not El Jeffe's Silvina.

A true MILF 30 years old, with a perfect body.

It was something I had to do before I left town, I couldn't go home and "Pine" about not doing her when I had the chance, so I did. A Gorgeous MotherFucker.

$400 peso's plus $95 peso's for the hotel.

Would I repete? Maybe but not in the Hotel.

Exon

Malo9517
07-16-10, 00:30
The most interesting thing about Cafe Orleans is watching the traffic. I usually sit there for an hour or so over a couple of beers and just watch. I find that as night approaches, so does the the number of chicas. Maybe the late shift ones have day jobs.

Since my Spanish is basic, I usually write down my wish list so I can negotiate better and quietly, then I ask the chica to write down her price in pesos and what she will agree to do. With this one I saw her eyes light up when she saw number four on the menu. She said si! Si! I realized then her ass was going to pay. Funny, she yes to anal, but no BBBJ.

The hotel was out the door and two right turns. This was a usual place for most. After a great covered BJ, she stuck it right in her ass. After switching from pussy to ass, she said they were both getting sore and wanted to switch condoms and finish me off orally. When I pulled out I noticed the condom was torn. Loca chica was using baby oil as a lubricant.

I took her number and figured, I would see her the next day. But I wanted to check out another chick I was stalking. To be continued.

Play safe guys. It's a pity we can't fuck them all.

Jackson
07-18-10, 13:54
A Gorgeous MotherFucker.

Would I repete? Maybe but not in the Hotel.

ExonWouldn't she be a "Gorgeous Cocksucker"?

Of course, I'm still trying to figure out "repete".

El Perro
07-18-10, 15:39
Wouldn't she be a "Gorgeous Cocksucker"?

Of course, I'm still trying to figure out "repete".Given that "pete" is a local slang word for "suck", or oral sex, Exon might have meant "re-suck". But somehow I doubt it.;)

Exon123
07-19-10, 02:28
Have you two posters below ever thought about "Fucking Yourself's"

It was very good pussy and I thought I'd post about her.

Exon.

P. S. $400 peso's Jackpot, way to much money for You

Malo9517
07-26-10, 02:11
My second visit to Orleans was on a Saturday, after 9PM. It was my last night before I headed for Santiago. I stalked my prey but she kept leaving and then returning. Not to do her business, but shopping. She kept showing up with packages. On occasion she would dance to entertain the other chicas. She finally left for good.

I turned my attentions to her friend (had a weird name) and a shorter leggy blonde in black tights. When I was ready to go, the blonde got picked up and I ended up with the friend. She was a big girl, reminded me of porn star Renee Pornero. After going through my menu she agreed to BBBJ but no anal and no pictures. Said she had a kid and blah, blah. Tried anal but not tonite, whatever. She was a great sword swallower. She didn't mind my DATY but didn't like my finger technique. She wasn't very talkative but was a good lay.

The damage was the usual 300Ps.

The one thing I found unusual about Orleans was the 4 or 5 black girls that were always hanging out there. Those must be the Dominicans. Anyone had any experience with them?

Play safe guys. Too bad we can't fuck them all.

El Perro
07-28-10, 15:39
Straight from an Orleans' fillies' mouth as of last night. Management has raised the daily table fee to 100p. And, there is a 30p "consumption" fee for a monger before he can leave with a chica. Apparently this went into effect last night or starting today, that wasn't clear to me. It'll be interesting to see how the consumption fee works out, or doesn't. I was told if the monger doesn't consume 30p worth, or nada, the chica makes up the difference out of her pocket.

Doing the math, it's no wonder why the chicas here have been jerking up their rates so much over the past two years. The screw here gets tightened so much they don't have much alternative.

Exon123
07-28-10, 23:23
I can confirm that $100 peso per day chica kick back to the house. The $30 peso monger consumption number is new to me.

Exon

Flaxmariner
08-17-10, 10:47
She looked pretty good. The girl has kept the weight off and was wearing a stylish dress. She was in the middle of making a deal and I did not want to stay in this barnyard more than 2 minutes, so I kissed her hand and she actually pushed me away. For me strange?

I know the unwritten rule not to approach any girl on the prowl, but caro and I have a good friendship for a few years. I would always pay her tab at oleans even if I was not going with her. We have spent a few afternoons just sitting and talking about everything after she was kind enough to stretch out the worlds' best bbbjcim to last close to an hour. God she is good!I am almosy positive that I have been with Carolina on three occasions over the years - I will post a photo so someone can confirm

Miamipro
09-21-10, 18:15
Not sure if any you have experience with a Buxom Blond named Pamela. But I did my first visit to the Cafe Orleans today and ordered a Pepsi and just sat there for about 15 minutes scoping it out. Spoke with Pamela for about 10 minutes and tried to iron out some details with my sounding like a 3 year old spanish speaking skills. She says she is 29 and to me she had a look like it could go either way. But she was super sweet to speak with. She asked for $400 which I said no and countered with $300. At first she was like no but I explained to her if I am going to pay for the hotel then you need to come down a little or I am leaving. She finally agreed and off we went. In the room she was very passionate. DFK, BBBJ. Very energetic and a finishing up with a great view from the back. All in all a-lot of fun.

Fact Check:

Pamela. $300.

2 Drinks. $52 (Mine $13, hers $39)

Short Time Hotel. $90.

Total = $442 = $112 USD.

(This is BTW the most I have spent so far on one girl. I usually try to get a little bit better deals) No Complaints though.

Moveon
09-23-10, 12:18
"The one thing I found unusual about Orleans was the 4 or 5 black girls that were always hanging out there. Those must be the Dominicans. Anyone had any experience with them? "

I always have had good luck with the ones that I've encountered there throughout the years. They have a bit of an insecurity complex (vs Argentine girls) so they really try to please their man. Some may turn out to be Brazilian but many are from the Dominican Republic. No holds bar sex with these puppies!

Oscuroviaje
10-07-10, 00:34
"The one thing I found unusual about Orleans was the 4 or 5 black girls that were always hanging out there. Those must be the Dominicans. Anyone had any experience with them? "

I always have had good luck with the ones that I've encountered there throughout the years. They have a bit of an insecurity complex (vs Argentine girls) so they really try to please their man. Some may turn out to be Brazilian but many are from the Dominican Republic. No holds bar sex with these puppies! Yea I took one to the hotel the other night.2hrs 400p though she kept complaining that I was too big for her and so on and so forth. Oh well, I might scope out Orleans again tonight. When I went in there was 2 bats and the dominicans.

Anyone ever just go by the window give a peek inside and try to coax the one you want outside so you don't have to pay for the drinks?

Moveon
12-02-10, 13:30
Went in around 3pm the other day. Slim pickings. Noticed that the new rules and pricing must be discouraging younger and new to the trade girls from coming in?

Nailed Romina (1536828270. VERY pretty, model-like body, about 5'7¨long, dark black hair. 29-32yo my guess. It was a wham bam, thank you very much experience. Not much on DFK, did an ok BB, ended with doggie, but service overall was average. 400pesos.

Prices in the CO have really gone up. Noticed there were a few interesting girls hanging by the street where the transitorio is nearby. They wanted 200 = all inclusive, and some were doable, some hotties!

Sure enough, went back in after I was done to have one more drink, and the inventory doubled. All looked to be real pro's with no fresh off the street young ones inside. Too bad the former owner fo the Cafe died, things were better but I will try again.

(R / Rule 1)

Moveon
12-04-10, 12:50
There are 2 girls named Valentina who hang at the Cafe. The one I am writing about is the very slim, petite, Argentine.

She lives in an apartment nearby. 7 blocks away. 1100 block of Santa Fe. For 2 full hours and some overtime (no rush service) the cost was $100 US. At her tiny apartment. I was there alomost 3 hours. Drank her beers and then we started:

Clothes off and she looked like she was in her teens, really. Very thin, small tity's, about 24yo, long brown hair, cute girl. She says she likes her 2 holes filled in but I did not go that far with her. She really wnated it up the ass, but I just wasn't into it. Excellent BB and a good kisser. She was a not a clock watcher and it seemed like she just wanted to hang. Said I could stay at her apartment anytime. Valentina can be reached at: (1538028974) Note:

Stay away from her friend, an older Paraguayan, forgot her name. (Lilia?)

(R / Rule 4)

Moveon
12-05-10, 17:35
I met this girl about 2-3 years ago. Had an old piece of cocktail napkin with her name on it but could no longer read the phone number. She is a home run, loves to party, and is perfect in my book. Sharp dresser, beautiful, petite, great features, attitude, and a killer bod plus she also speaks very good English (getting tired of speaking Spanish after a while). The girl rocks my world. No holds bar.everything goes with no limits.she is really something special. She has done porn with producers in Spain so you can just imagine, she has done it all. 500AR for 1 hour but she's not a clock watcher. Loves the Champagne, no problem dear. You are worth it!

Bartender knew who she was and sure enough, I got lucky when she walked in after several days of no sightings. She did not recognize me at first, then we got along fabulously once she remembered. Like old times, indeed. She had a very kinky request since today is her 27th birthday but it's way too personal. I have her contact info and if you are interested, send me a PM. I may share the wealth, depending on who you are.

(R / Rule 5)

Moveon
02-16-11, 13:17
Back in BA, made a quick stop here. Boy, this place used top have 25=35 girls hanging everywhere but then the new owners came and are charging any girl 100 pesos as a flat fee. Plus 30 pesos if they leave with a client. Now there are only 12 to 15 at best.

Made off with a Northener who must have been a Paraguayan since her beautiful dark skin and facial features made her look that way. Claudia was her name, about 5 ft 8in, really long beautiful hair, excellent bod though you could tell her face had some miles on her. No complaints in bed, BB no problem though she was a light kisser, not really into DFK. PM if you want her cell number.

More to come,"Alors, a bientot jes pere"

Moveon
02-17-11, 11:47
After nailing 2 more hotties at CO, I think it's time for a change. When you add up the transitorio behind the cafe it gets to be about $125 per soirre. Rocia a 20 yr old was one of them and the other was Anabel. Pretty business-like and too straightforward after a while. Hope to hit some privados, will report when possible.

WhiteCat
02-17-11, 19:09
Went there yesterday. The $6. 00 Quilmes was great. Place was full of ugly Dominicanas and a couple of over the hill tramps. Back to the privados.

Moveon
02-21-11, 09:37
After my rendevous at Gyselle's Suip apartment yesterday I decided I had some time to kill. Walked several blocks to the Cafe Orleans. The place had about 5-6 regulars. It was a Sunday, where the Microcenter district is slow, but I think I will call this place officially dead just about. Gosh, it's hard to get rid of all memories of the good times. Even the street walkers near the transitorio around back have moved out and now they have been replaced by homeless people.

WhiteCat
02-22-11, 20:06
After my rendevous at Gyselle's Suip apartment yesterday I decided I had some time to kill. Walked several blocks to the Cafe Orleans. The place had about 5-6 regulars. It was a Sunday, where the Microcenter district is slow, but I think I will call this place officially dead just about. Gosh, it's hard to get rid of all memories of the good times. Even the street walkers near the transitorio around back have moved out and now they have been replaced by homeless people.Stopped by again today for a coffee. At least there were a couple of the regulars in to offset the Dominicana bottom feeders. Walked around the corner and the homeless were still asleep at the corner. Years ago the place was much better like Moveon mentioned. Shit, I miss the home made potato chips.

NyLimey
03-02-11, 19:36
Someone have an address?

I saw it posted as close to the Sheraton, but google maps doesn't have it anywhere near.

Thanks.

Or, recommend another bar near the Sheraton?

Stinger
03-02-11, 20:05
Corner of Cordoba and San Martin, one block from Florida and the Galeria Pacifico Shopping Mall.

Stinger

Sportsman
03-02-11, 22:16
Someone have an address?

I saw it posted as close to the Sheraton, but google maps doesn't have it anywhere near.

Thanks.

Or, recommend another bar near the Sheraton? Take a look at Jackson's Club Map. There is a link located from the left side of the forum's front page. Which Sheraton are you referring to? Shearaton Libertador is at the corner of Cordoba and Maipu in Microcentro. Two blocks from Cafe Orleans. Shearaton Convention is on Ave. Del Libertador and San Martin in Retiro. About six blocks away from Cafe Orleans. Walkable but it is partly uphill to the direction to Cafe Orleans.

Aqualung
03-03-11, 00:57
Take a look at Jackson's Club Map. There is a link located from the left side of the forum's front page. Which Sheraton are you referring to? Shearaton Libertador is at the corner of Cordoba and Maipu in Microcentro. Two blocks from Cafe Orleans. Shearaton Convention is on Ave. Del Libertador and San Martin in Retiro. About six blocks away from Cafe Orleans. Walkable but it is partly uphill to the direction to Cafe Orleans.It's uphill on the way there but downhill on the way back! Hahahahahaha

JayHighFive
03-13-11, 13:26
Any help is appriciated. How much should I expect to pay to take a girl from Orelans Cafe? I'll be there in 2 weeks.

Jay

Cadavez
03-17-11, 18:12
After a year why decided have a look at Cafe Orleans. It was 11 in the morning, however there were about 10 girls from 6 to 9. I invited one of the girls take a coffee with me at my table. After a short conversation (I didn't want pay 300 plus the hotel) she went back to her table. Big surprise: the waiter wanted me to pay 12 pesos for my coffee and 32 for the second coffee, for the girl. He explained me that when a girl is sitting at your table there is a fee of 20 pesos. I told him that of course I want to pay the coffee but not the fee because if they want to make practice of this ridicolous idea they have to say this in advance. After that I only paid the 2 coffees and left the cafe.

In the past they never tried this and because I speak fluent spanish they couldn't intimitate me but for me it's definitly the last time I visited this overpriced cafe.

TejanoLibre
03-17-11, 18:18
After a year why decided have a look at Cafe Orleans. It was 11 in the morning, however there were about 10 girls from 6 to 9. I invited one of the girls take a coffee with me at my table. After a short conversation (I didn't want pay 300 plus the hotel) she went back to her table. Big surprise: the waiter wanted me to pay 12 pesos for my coffee and 32 for the second coffee, for the girl. He explained me that when a girl is sitting at your table there is a fee of 20 pesos. I told him that of course I want to pay the coffee but not the fee because if they want to make practice of this ridicolous idea they have to say this in advance. After that I only paid the 2 coffees and left the cafe.

In the past they never tried this and because I speak fluent spanish they couldn't intimitate me but for me it's definitly the last time I visited this overpriced cafe. It's just a cheap coffee shop with really shitty food!

WTF!

It's not a Chica Bar!

What complete assholes!

They must be stopped!

They are over-charging the poor girls by making them pay $120. 00 pesos per girl to sit there and they are fucking the clients at the same time!

That money should go to the girls!

Fuck Cafe Orleans!

TL

M Monger
03-31-11, 10:40
Hi guys.

Another good choice is "Angels."

Very good body and a porn actress from Argentina.

She is always afternoon.

Cheers!

Lefeu
04-14-11, 22:07
We visited cafe Orleans this pm, after a very nice lunch at Cabanas Las Lilas. There were about 20 girls and maybe 4 or 5 eye candy. I had a cafe expresso, and my wingmen each had a soda. The bill came to 50p, ouch!

After some time gazing at the chicas, my fellow wingman decided to check out one of the eye candy. He moved to her table and sat with her. They talked for about 15 minutes and he came back. She had a well proportioned Body, with long black hair, and a pretty face. She was also from Columbia. He said that she quoted him 600p. He got her number and said he may call her tomorrow or some other day, and negotiate a session with her.

We were not sure whether we had to pay the 20p fee, but at the end, they did not ask us for more money. I would appreciate any info on how this works. I would hate to go there an shell out 20p every time I open my mouth.

Overall, I liked what I saw at this place. Given that this is my first mongering trip in BA, I am starting to feel more comfortable, thanks to all the contributions from fellow mongers.

WorldTravel69
04-15-11, 04:53
TejanoLibre.
That is the Price!

We visited cafe Orleans this pm, after a very nice lunch at Cabanas Las Lilas. There were about 20 girls and maybe 4 or 5 eye candy. I had a cafe expresso, and my wingmen each had a soda. The bill came to 50p, ouch!

After some time gazing at the chicas, my fellow wingman decided to check out one of the eye candy. He moved to her table and sat with her. They talked for about 15 minutes and he came back. She had a well proportioned Body, with long black hair, and a pretty face. She was also from Columbia. He said that she quoted him 600p. He got her number and said he may call her tomorrow or some other day, and negotiate a session with her.

We were not sure whether we had to pay the 20p fee, but at the end, they did not ask us for more money. I would appreciate any info on how this works. I would hate to go there an shell out 20p every time I open my mouth.

Overall, I liked what I saw at this place. Given that this is my first mongering trip in BA, I am starting to feel more comfortable, thanks to all the contributions from fellow mongers.

WhiteCat
05-19-11, 09:40
Stopped in to replenish my liquids yesterday after a visit to 834 2C. For once a couple of decent choices plus a bunch of older faces. I like the place but $27. 00 Quilmes. Ouch!

Gato Hunter
08-29-11, 17:18
Exon dragged me there today so he could eat breakfast. At first I was not impressed at all. Then out of the back corner this chica stood up and caught my eye.

The girl was named Flor, she is 1. 8 mts and the best thing I have ever seen in that place. It was one of those "I'm going to have that" moments. She is from Mendoza and will only be working there another week before she goes back. She told me she works some nights in newport also.

She is very tall and has a great body. No tattoos, no kids. Small fake boobs that are nice. Body is an 8. 5. She did not seem hardened yet. She asked for 500, I said 400, we met at 450. CBJ, that I think next time won't happen. LFK, digits no problem. Cola was an option also. At current prices I did not think this was a bad deal for how hot she was.

She started off cold but warmed up and finished the session very well once she got comfortable with me. Round 2 was offered and taken. I left with a smile. I will repeat with this chica. I think next time will be even better.

Miami Bob
08-30-11, 01:58
I couldn't understand why anyone would actually go there intending to eat-the food is bad and expensive-a winning combination! Then the women are also generally bad and expensive also.

GOOD WORK GATO-you kept exxon and your dick both happy! Too bad you couldn't eat across the street and go check-out oleans

Canardly
01-17-12, 14:38
There's some magnetic attraction that drags me down Cordoba to San Martin.

Saturday. Fresh off the plane. Three Dominicans, (Maria Deyana Natasha) solid 7s, offer six handed massage at some silly price. Kinda regret not negotiating with them, but first day in town and had to sort out water, cell phone etc etc.

Sunday. Couple ugly ones.

Monday. Decent selection, several 6/7s, I decided on Viana, auction went 200 dollars US- Pesos AR 400-800-450-600-500. Don't use her unless you like dark little Colombian spinners whose only word of english is dollars. She's a little sweetheart with a good heart, de familia noble, muy buena gente. Solid 8 plus, size zero ass, lovely A tits, which she hides with padded bra, tetas mentirosas!

Spassmusssein
01-17-12, 18:28
That is left over from my old second office here.

Forget Orleans. Small beer Ps. 33, Chica talk Ps 20- or more.

Ok, if you still think, without at least ¨spanglish¨you will have fair treatment, forget about it in this place.

An hour will have 25 minutes and the ilusion is 400 to 800. If you are foolish enough, even in USD not Ps.

Just stay overpaying, beeing badly served by arrogant waiters and fooled by brainless chicas with golden **** syndrome.

There are 2 Dominican restos in Pavon at the 1300 and 1200 bloque. You will have fair drinks and go out for less then 100.

Nope, not USD, Pesos.

Forget it, without TL as your guide or without sufficient spanish skills.

Moveon
01-18-12, 15:01
It's been my experience going to CO the last several years that timing is everything. Cafe Orleans is GENERALLY a Monday through Friday joint, where the best girls do their business between 10am to 6pm. That's when the majority of the good looking girls roam then take the bus back home for the evening to be with their kid (s).

Yes, the food sucks, better off eating food incarcerated in a US Federal Prison than eating what they serve there. But, that should not be the reason for for going to this place.

And come on: drinking a beer or two won't kill you monetarily, guys. Heck, I have seen some posts in AP where some guys are spending spending some Marbella-like amounts at Madahos or Black! What's up with that?

Unless the girl is a stunner, why even bother speaking with her? Save your money, have a few drinks and come back another time if you don't see a 9+.

I'll be back in BA shortly. And Cafe Orleans has always worked for me if you are smart how to work it.

Moveon
01-27-12, 22:28
Never understood why this place gets such a bad rap. Been coming here for years and almost always done well, it seems.

And for me to come to any country around the world and to be with the same hot girl (s) twice in a row, well my friends, it just never happens. (tomorrow will be 3 days in a row)

Of course, being able to speak Spanish doesn't hurt my cause either.

Stunning Morena/Moracha (9. 5) and Celeste (8. 5) just keep rocking my world EVERY day it seems. Morena could be centerfold material, no doubt! She has just started working, CO is her first gig (2 months).

These are the 2 most down to earth, most passionate & beautiful sisters (24yo + 26yo) ever. (from Peru) Oh, these are not to be confused with the other 2 Peruvians in Cafe Orleans (Samantha &?) that apparently will spike your drink in the telo and ripp you off.

Exploring every crevice and doing a magical 2-3 f&s hour marathon every time. I've never been so fullfilled and content, sex- wise, in my years of existence on this planet. (50+)

When all 3 of us are together, I think I really know what Hugh Hefner must feel at times: like a Rock Star.

Tomorrow, it's another performance and God willing, the show will go on.

Banewbie
02-27-12, 23:47
So, I just arrived yesterday and came across this forum. As mentioned here, I thought would check this Cafe as it quite near from where I am. Went in around 7-7:30 PM and there were several girls and couple of guys. This one girl finally came near me and tried to talk. Since I do not speak spanish, made her aware. Anyways, she made her intentions clear and asked for 500 pesos. I said no, she went to 400 pesos. As this was my first visit and first day I was still trying to understand the scene before making a move, so I decided to try to negotiate and see how low can it go. Due to language barrier, she gave me a paper to write my quote. I said 250 pesos, which she declined and insisted on 400. So that was the lowest I could take her. Would try later when I would really want to take one with me and see where it strucks. I would try to get one for 300 pesos as this is reasonable to me. Any suggestions, thanks.

TejanoLibre
02-28-12, 03:20
So, I just arrived yesterday and came across this forum. As mentioned here, I thought would check this Cafe as it quite near from where I am. Went in around 7-7:30 PM and there were several girls and couple of guys. This one girl finally came near me and tried to talk. Since I do not speak spanish, made her aware. Anyways, she made her intentions clear and asked for 500 pesos. I said no, she went to 400 pesos. As this was my first visit and first day I was still trying to understand the scene before making a move, so I decided to try to negotiate and see how low can it go. Due to language barrier, she gave me a paper to write my quote. I said 250 pesos, which she declined and insisted on 400. So that was the lowest I could take her. Would try later when I would really want to take one with me and see where it strucks. I would try to get one for 300 pesos as this is reasonable to me. Any suggestions, thanks.

Girls have to pay 100 plus to sit at a table per day and you think they will only charge you 200p! For a lousy hour, plus 120p for a Telo!

A bunch of ugly, old and Dominicans too!

No wayJOSE!

THEY WILL HIT YOU AT A GRAND OR MORE!

Maybe 6 or 8 .

PLUS 200 for theTELO !

Sluts never sleep!

You sound like a " Guinea WOP" ;will cost you more !

Just a hobby buddy !

Any Luck on your herritage ?

No Offense Intended !

You Guinea Wop !

P.S - Buddy I AM A W.O.P !

Call me!

TL

Banewbie
02-28-12, 20:46
Girls have to pay 100 plus to sit at a table per day and you think they will only charge you 200p! For a lousy hour, plus 120p for a Telo!

A bunch of ugly, old and Dominicans too!

No wayJOSE!

THEY WILL HIT YOU AT A GRAND OR MORE!

Maybe 6 or 8.

PLUS 200 for theTELO!

Sluts never sleep!

You sound like a " Guinea WOP"; will cost you more!

Just a hobby buddy!

Any Luck on your herritage?

No Offense Intended!

You Guinea Wop!

P. S. Buddy I AM A W. O. P!

Call me!

TLI totally agree with you that they would be paying to the bar for doing there business there, its like almost everywhere. Now when you say a grand. I did not understand, I'm new to this forum so please be a laymen with me as I did not understood 'WOP'. Anyways, when I mentioned that the girl asked for 400, was there a catch in it. Please let me know as this is the reason I'm here to learn from the seniors here. Thanks.

TejanoLibre
02-29-12, 00:59
I totally agree with you that they would be paying to the bar for doing there business there, its like almost everywhere. Now when you say a grand. I did not understand, I'm new to this forum so please be a laymen with me as I did not understood 'WOP'. Anyways, when I mentioned that the girl asked for 400, was there a catch in it. Please let me know as this is the reason I'm here to learn from the seniors here. Thanks.$400. 00 pesos would be fair plus 120 pesos for the hotel behind the bar and it will be a quick hour Rush Fuck!

Not a good deal!

A "W. O. P" stands for "with out papers" and kindly refers to Italians.

Call Romina and she will come to your hotel in 1 hour!

No drinks to buy or hotel to pay and no rush!

TL.

Also a WOP!

ButtLover
02-29-12, 10:15
Hi.

I was at Cafe Orleans last week and a saw a wonderful Dominicana.

She was sitting next to the door looking out at the window.

It was great sex for 400 pesos, for one hour, no rush at all.

BL.

$400. 00 pesos would be fair plus 120 pesos for the hotel behind the bar and it will be a quick hour Rush Fuck!

Not a good deal!

TL.

Also a WOP!

Banewbie
02-29-12, 20:39
$400. 00 pesos would be fair plus 120 pesos for the hotel behind the bar and it will be a quick hour Rush Fuck!

Not a good deal!

TL.

Also a WOP!Thanks TL, appreciate it. Cool 400p would work but quick question. I'm staying at the apartment here and it is near Cafe Orleans. Is it safe to bring the girl back to my apartment?

Thanks

TejanoLibre
02-29-12, 22:21
Thanks TL, appreciate it. Cool 400p would work but quick question. I'm staying at the apartment here and it is near Cafe Orleans. Is it safe to bring the girl back to my apartment?

ThanksYes, it's ok, but be sure and lock her in your pad.

Hide things like a cell phone or a wallet that might tempt her.

Best bet is to just call my friends Mara and Romina for guaranteed great sex and no chance of getting ripped-off!

No drinks to buy either!

I just wish I still had Florencia's number.

TL

Banewbie
02-29-12, 23:44
Yes, it's ok, but be sure and lock her in your pad.

Hide things like a cell phone or a wallet that might tempt her.

Best bet is to just call my friends Mara and Romina for guaranteed great sex and no chance of getting ripped-off!

No drinks to buy either!

I just wish I still had Florencia's number.

TLThanks TL, reallly appreciate your help. Being a newbie with no knowledge of spanish, it is really hard. But thanks to members like you for helping us. Being experienced with this place what are your suggestions for a noob like me with no spanish at all.

Thanks

TejanoLibre
02-29-12, 23:49
Thanks TL, reallly appreciate your help. Being a newbie with no knowledge of spanish, it is really hard. But thanks to members like you for helping us. Being experienced with this place what are your suggestions for a noob like me with no spanish at all.

ThanksRomina at your place around 4pm is what I would suggest.

You can call her or you can text her a message or I can do it for you.

Just need your name and address.

You can call me at home right now if you'd like.

Take Care,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

Banewbie
03-01-12, 00:10
Romina at your place around 4pm is what I would suggest.

You can call her or you can text her a message or I can do it for you.

Just need your name and address.

You can call me at home right now if you'd like.

Take Care,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254Does she speak English if I call her and if you cud tell me more about her. How she looks, how old is she, etc. I'll want to do some action on Friday / Saturday evening since I'm working till Friday.

Let me know and thanks for the number, let me know her number as well.

TejanoLibre
03-01-12, 14:04
Does she speak English if I call her and if you cud tell me more about her. How she looks, how old is she, etc. I'll want to do some action on Friday / Saturday evening since I'm working till Friday.

Let me know and thanks for the number, let me know her number as well.She has been thoroughly described but I will do it again for you.

5ft. 4. , tan, blonde hair, large natural breast, totally hairless front and back. 25 years old, great butt, etc, etc.

You will NOT be disappointed!

Call her and try to talk to her, if you have a problem then I will help you.

She has a really busy schedule so you better not wait till the last moment!

Call her around 3pm when she is awake.

156 243 3339.

Romina.

Have Fun,

Moveon
03-02-12, 00:26
Strolled in peak time today around 3:30 and 10 minutes later found myself banging a very thin, sexy, DR girl named Maria. I like mine thin without ANY blubber fat so it worked out fine. Saw some new faces (young) but liked the bod on this gal way too much. She knew all the tricks and was polite, & not a clock watcher. Telo in the back street always is super clean and though I did not get a room with a Jacuzzi, for the first time - it was actually a good deal at 130AR for the room complete with a nice shower. (note: Been trying to get a hold of the 2 sister's - without any success, will keep trying.)

Banewbie
03-02-12, 01:08
Strolled in peak time today around 3:30 and 10 minutes later found myself banging a very thin, sexy, DR girl named Maria. I like mine thin without ANY blubber fat so it worked out fine. Saw some new faces (young) but liked the bod on this gal way too much. She knew all the tricks and was polite, & not a clock watcher. Telo in the back street always is super clean and though I did not get a room with a Jacuzzi, for the first time - it was actually a good deal at 130AR for the room complete with a nice shower. (note: Been trying to get a hold of the 2 sister's - without any success, will keep trying.)Thanks for the report, great. So what was the total cost to you for the girl. Was it 400p or more?

TejanoLibre
03-06-12, 20:42
These poor girls are NOW paying $130. 00 pesos each to sit and spin untill someone walks in and likes their Lore!

Too much!

Best to call them and catch them before they check in and you are bound to get a much better deal boys!

No huury-up rush fuck!

Follow my leads as they will lead you to heaven!

TL

Stranger
04-02-12, 20:11
The last few weeks I have spent considerable time here, for me that means every day. 7 days a weeks. (I missed two days, had 'home delivery', hehehe).

This report is actually done on my laptop from1600 hours at the place. I like to get my facts straight.

I only did afternoons, getting the afternoon beer buzz is an important part of life quality for me, straight after my daily trip to the gym I went here for 'a few' beers.

Prices, it is 35 pesos a beer, I honestly do not know if this is expensive or not, as a matter of policy I ONLY go to places that promotes prostitution, unless there is no options (After TL had to close down I still look for the puta-steakhouse!). So for me this is normal beer price in BA. The day 35 pesos beer becomes a problem I will probably find another country to monger or take up gardening.

I really like this place in the afternoon, if you have a wingman or buddy's it is awesome to do the program-approved afternoon-beers here.

I love to sit there and watch the interactions between the girls and puntas coming in. Not to mention the tourist couples that dump in by mistake every hour or so, the wife suddenly understand what kind of place this is and drags the hubby out. (google the place or look it up on Trip advisory, some funny stories there).

It is also on a busy street, there is a buss stop outside and it is greate for people watching.

There really only is one problem with this place, the girls are ugly as sin!

The quality of girls has decreased noticeably since Jan-Feb, all the girls I wanted to do are gone.

About 90% are DR-girls; the majority of the rest are ugly old bag. Most days I comes here there is not one girl I would fuck if she paid me! (But hey, taste are different, you might disagree).

There occasionally appears someone decent. I have seen a handful I would do. 3 I did (the Mendoza clan). The Peru sisters are doable especially the younger one, she have a spectacular body. Flor and the girls from Mendoza, they will be here for another 3 months, one pretty hot blond that is the best kisser I have meet comes down any day. I know many have complained about them. Me all my times with them have been greate. The trick is to get them drunk and in party mood, or pick them up outside of Orleans. All the girls get in a time-watcher mode when they work here for some reason. But it is great possibilities to get deals outside of the hour at the cafe. Sniper1 and me had the Peru sisters and they wanted us to take them out on a Saturday (we did not do it, so many girls, not enough time!)

Roky2 should really post about this place; I know he had a few and have had them for dinner, all night and so on. I have had offers about the same but it was not really my kinds of girls, not ugly just not what I want.

I found that best time for this place actually is between 1600 and 1700, occasionally there are some nice once earlier but if there are any hot they normally turn up about that time. And if a hot one did come earlier she will be there in one hour after getting spunked down at the hotel, hehehe.

I get tears in my eyes when I hear when this place was full of Argi chicks, now all we can do is wait for the next crash and hope the good times will roll again.

BTW, have anyone ever seen the house-pig sitting just to the right of the door ever got a customer? She comes 7 days a week; if she have to pay 140 pesos like the rest of them it is no way she can make a profit, no way!

Stranger

Peter Sideburn
04-02-12, 23:52
When I was there this term could have been applied to about 3 of the chronic coffee drinkers, however there was one who was at least 80 pounds over the limit, had a cut off shirt with rolls hanging at least 6-8 inches over her spray paint pleather pants which were highlighted by bright yellow socks and flourescent pink hand grabber heels. Her hair was terribly greasy and I remember thinking if whe worked just little she could potentially be really attractive but in her current state she should probably work the shop as the bouncer as no one who wasn't completely wasted could possibly pay to spend time with her. I suspect this is the one you refer to as she was there every time I came buy for "coffee." The hottest one there was an 8-9 and gladly gave me her cell number to call later and was happy to visit me if I could do 2+ hours of visiting. This place gave me the vibe one day, but not the other times that I visited, that some of the girls working there weren't completely independent as there were a couple guys who seemed to be overseeing a few of their activities or at least were showing great interest in what they were doing. A bit strange. May have been nothing.

Pete

Gato Hunter
04-03-12, 15:55
I just don't understand how the house pigs can go in everyday and just sit there. It has to be crushing on the psyche. Then again, there could be a niche market of guys out there and she is getting by. I once saw the house pig from exedra walk out of a nice apartment building in recoleta at 3 am looking like she just rolled out of bed.

I know witch one your talking about, she has been there for a few years now.

Dickhead
04-03-12, 21:22
Yeah, but: Do they sit there because they're fat or are they fat because they sit there and have that minimum consumption thing to use up? I never once fucked a chica from here. Plus the beer is flat and the food is terrible.

Rocky2
04-04-12, 03:27
I am in Stranger's camp when it comes to Orleans. Granted the quality has declined as of late, but it is still the best afternoon venue in town. The game is to just watch the action knowing that most days you go empty handed. However, from time to time one finds a gem. Take her or get her number for another time. Ie. Jimena, I was there and pointed her out to TL the day they met. Orleans is not perfect but has often produced. Rocky2

HelloKitty
04-14-12, 01:06
Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks. <3

HelloKitty
04-14-12, 01:08
Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks, my friends <3. <3

Red Raider
04-14-12, 15:24
JIMENA!

She is GORGEOUS and a super sweet girl!

My Paraguayan Princess!

Unfortunately I have to share her with the Boys on this site for now!

R.

P. S. Let's get together Man!

Last time I saw you I was on the bus and you were walking down the street!

Probably on the way to see Camila!Either Daisy or Camilla for sure, My happy hour routine. I sure miss Daisy, Camilla is great if she is working. Only M-F.

Probably a steak tonight then Kilkineys at midnight. In a rut I guess. Sorry to hear about your break in.

Kaiser1111
05-01-12, 22:52
I recommend to susy from bar orleans, I fucked with her severals times. That girl have a very big butt.

Phone number: 15 3506 1549

Gato Hunter
05-07-12, 23:15
I was downtown today and stopped in for an over priced water. Mongers, cross this off any sort of list you may of had. The only thing in Orleans was the Dominican mafia, a few girls over 40 and a girl wearing no bra that was six months prego. Yuk.

If your into fat old women, go to checkers.

Stranger
05-23-12, 18:17
If you are in town run to the place, I have just seen the hottest girl in the place EVER, new fresh and hot.

Shit if my credits on my Mobil was not down I would get TL down there to recruit his star!

Me I am not a fan of daytime mongering, I do daytime drama, night time mongering.

Tequila Tim droped in and I told him run to Orleans!

Stranger

Stranger
05-25-12, 09:15
She comes late, because she work on Madhahos in the night, best looking girl I have seen at the place in a long time! Tequila Tim can confirm that she is hot.

Had her come over to my place before I went out last night, solid 8+ all over, face is ridicules cute! Killer body.

WhiteCat
05-25-12, 19:39
She comes late, because she work on Madhahos in the night, best looking girl I have seen at the place in a long time! Tequila Tim can confirm that she is hot.

Had her come over to my place before I went out last night, solid 8+ all over, face is ridicules cute! Killer body.Glad that Orleans finally got one to talk about. The Dominicanas are really shit. But be careful, they might raise the price of beer again.

Stranger
05-27-12, 21:07
Glad that Orleans finally got one to talk about. The Dominicanas are really shit. But be careful, they might raise the price of beer again.I tried to book an appointment for Tequila Tim for today but she said she would leave on Sunday (today).

Stranger

Stranger
05-27-12, 21:45
The quality continues to drop.

The DR mafia is like weed and kills all fresh grass that show up. The house pigs are many and to my great surprise they get some action every week! Somebody must be really into ugly-fucking!

I had the unpleasant vision to see two women so ugly and old it actually shocked me!

A couple of the girls that do show up from time to time are acceptable. I have seen two that are VERY attractive, one have her on thread here; Gato Hunter did her and was more than happy (I tried to contact her too but she never answered my texts, and there is to many girls in this town for me to run after girls that do not answer my calls or texts!). Also the bombshell I did was well worth it. But none of these girls came often, at least not now In May 2012.

Of the regular crowd I will say 4 are worth doing if you are into daytime mongering.

Sunday and Monday are bad days, Tuesday and Wednesday probably best selection. Also a few stay in the evening, the hottest one did not show up before 1700 when she came.

If I was on my way to a privado or wanted daytime action I would drop by and take a coffee here first, you might find something you like. Several mongers I know and trust have done a few of the regular girls that look ok and have nothing but praise for them.

Try it and see what happens.

Stranger

WhiteCat
05-30-12, 19:51
One thing I will say about Orleans is that they serve a really good glass of beer. Good head, the glasses hold their lace, and cold.

TejanoLibre
05-30-12, 21:15
If you are in town run to the place, I have just seen the hottest girl in the place EVER, new fresh and hot.

Shit if my credits on my Mobil was not down I would get TL down there to recruit his star!

Me I am not a fan of daytime mongering, I do daytime drama, night time mongering.

StrangerRecruiting is fun and fulfilling but must be done whenever you have the opportunity. (except Jax house)

All it is is a flirtacious job interview with a lot more interesting results.

You find out everything that you want to know if you are lucky.

How old?

How many children?

How far do you live?

What days are you available?

Would you like to be on the internet and never have to punch a clock again?

Do you like paying $4000. 00 pesos a month to sit here on your ass and hope that someone picks you?

Etc, etc.

And yes, you usually have to pay for something to gather the intell but that's life.

I think I will take your advice and go see for myself.

That's another thing, you need to constantly resupply.

Latin girls, if you happen to actually like one; whether she works or not, you have to constantly reassure them that everything is cool and and I only have eyes for you and yes dear, I really do love you, etc.

All that bullshit that you may have to do in the states but it's worse down here! High Maintenance?

The girlfriends that I have had down here have been Heaven and Hell! Working or not! I can't or would never ask someone to quit working just for me.

I understand that they have to do awful things with awful guys 5 or 6 times a day if they are lucky. Or unlucky?

They have to pretend to actually like you and be turned-on by you .

Respond to texts and e-mail with equal amounts of love and lust !

It's not an easy job like a lot of men think !

They do it to help their families have a better life and that's why I do my best to help them out ! God's truth !

Makes you wonder if you are the 1st or the 6th of the day though!

TL.

This should be under it's own thread.

HelloKitty
06-11-12, 12:47
In life we must be grateful, should not promise things that are not going to meet, not be performed.

I have no pimp, .

I own my own life, I have no problem with being in another thread.

My only interest is to work, and do not include me in stupid comments.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA.

TejanoLibre
06-22-12, 14:46

StrangerI have been to Orleans 3 times this week and I finally met a very cute girl named Rocio.

I'm not sure if I can recommend her yet though.

She is an Argentine, dark hair and piercing eyes!

Maybe 5ft. 6in. Tall.

The rest were the fucking Dominicans and Paraguayan Jungle Bunnies!

I did notice 2 very attractive older women about 34 years old that looked much better than the usual chicas.

It's still a decent daytime option.

One girl told me $200. 00 dollars and I said that's $1200. 00 pesos and I'm not a tourist!

Then she said she knew me from La Madelein! Ha!

Same thing happened at Catto's the night before.

I walked in and these 2 girls that I have never met came running up and said your Ramiro!

This big city is getting rather small for me!

Have Fun!

More on Rocio later.

Maybe some pics and a review.

TL

Gato Hunter
06-22-12, 15:09
Go find us some starving student college girls thst need a sugar dadddy!

Gato Hunter
06-22-12, 15:46
If you don't I will in a few weeks ill have a month and a half to work some magic. I'm thinking about enrolling at UBA for Spanishclasses gotaa see how my brain is working then though

Balls Deep
06-24-12, 16:09
Met a thin, upbeat chica in a funky clothes & hat yesterday, SCHWING. She has a dancers type body, leggy, says she's 1/2 Argentine and 1/2 Yugoslavian, long brown straight hair. Went to the local Transitorio with a Safari themed room. The unit was a royal pain in the ass, insisting on controlling everything and not very cooperative. She would not stop talking, a totally annoying vaginal unit. My recommendation is to avoid this chica. I got her for 300P.

RishiYahoo
06-30-12, 14:13
Any chicas for reasonable price in Orleans? I am planning to visit today.

TejanoLibre
06-30-12, 16:24
Any chicas for reasonable price in Orleans? I am planning to visit today.Saturday afternoon is a tough one.

Very few nice girls around on the weekends.

You should just call Romina AKA Hello, Kitty. : 156 243 3339.

She will show up, be on time and you will be more than happy!

Or Mia 2. 155 249 6015

TL

Or any other girl on this board that has positive reviews .

Whether they are personal recommendations or not !

TodoJetLag
06-30-12, 23:24
Hey guys this is my first post but just wanted to let you know. Met a girl named Valentina at Orleans. She is 28 with a great little body and seems really cool when you talk to her. When you get her alone it goes downhill fast. Always talking about more money. Always trying to get you to take her older and not so hot friend too. She talks a good game but not worth the headache. TL is right. I have known Romina / Hello, Kitty for about 2 years and she has a great body and attitude. She can be a little crazy at times but sometimes that can be fun too and a great attitude and body. Happy mongering and thanks for everyone who posts I have learned a lot. Saw Estrella for the first time last week. She said that she did'nt like sex as much as the BBBJ and swallowing. What a girl!

Rocky2
06-30-12, 23:53
Hey guys this is my first post but just wanted to let you know. Met a girl named Valentina at Orleans. She is 28 with a great little body and seems really cool when you talk to her. When you get her alone it goes downhill fast. Always talking about more money. Always trying to get you to take her older and not so hot friend too. She talks a good game but not worth the headache. TL is right. I have known Romina / Hello, Kitty for about 2 years and she has a great body and attitude. She can be a little crazy at times but sometimes that can be fun too and a great attitude and body. Happy mongering and thanks for everyone who posts I have learned a lot. Saw Estrella for the first time last week. She said that she did'nt like sex as much as the BBBJ and swallowing. What a girl!Wondering how much Valentina wanted and how much you paid

Lgover
07-01-12, 18:21
They took up left side of the coffeeshop to themselves. Were too aggressive for my taste. Where are the locals?

Missing the good ole' Exedra ambience.

Wondering how much Valentina wanted and how much you paid

WhiteCat
07-01-12, 19:23
I punish myself every time I visit but I do like to have a Quilmes on draught. I was in the Dominican Republic in April and let me say the chicas there were all 18-19 and sweet but this Dominicana sludge in Orleans has to go.

Gato Hunter
07-05-12, 15:00
Yesterday after my girlfriend left I got antsy, and wanted to get out I had zero bullets and could notfuck anything if I wanted to so I. Went to have a coffee and people watch. The place was packed I counted twice there were 41 chicas in there. Most I have ever seen. Might have beena few more downstairs smoking also.

Like Moths to alight bulb on a summer nights some dumbass Americans came in wearing university of Texas hoodies screaming boludo tourista. The immediately went and pulled the house pig by the window, the girl with the beer gut and a skanky Dominican. The real pisser was the fact that the hottest chica in the p lace was sitting right next to the skank WTF were you thinking dude? She was even up to my standards. I wish stranger could of been there yesterday. That will have to wait a few weeks before we team up again.

This proves that American men are so put down by women they are afraid to talk to hot girls, I was before 8 years here now in the US I'll walk up to any. Girl and throw a line or two at her sometimes I get laid sometimes they say no.

Typing is coming back fast now

WhiteCat
07-05-12, 19:44
Yesterday after my girlfriend left I got antsy, and wanted to get out I had zero bullets and could notfuck anything if I wanted to so I. Went to have a coffee and people watch. The place was packed I counted twice there were 41 chicas in there. Most I have ever seen. Might have beena few more downstairs smoking also.

Like Moths to alight bulb on a summer nights some dumbass Americans came in wearing university of Texas hoodies screaming boludo tourista. The immediately went and pulled the house pig by the window, the girl with the beer gut and a skanky Dominican. The real pisser was the fact that the hottest chica in the p lace was sitting right next to the skank WTF were you thinking dude? She was even up to my standards. I wish stranger could of been there yesterday. That will have to wait a few weeks before we team up again.

This proves that American men are so put down by women they are afraid to talk to hot girls, I was before 8 years here now in the US I'll walk up to any. Girl and throw a line or two at her sometimes I get laid sometimes they say no.

Typing is coming back fast nowOne of the best advantages of Orleans is that it is a good people watching place. A coffee or vino and a good seat is worth the price. I met Miami Bob there and we had a blast.

AllIWantIsLove
07-06-12, 01:56
<snip

Typing is coming back fast nowGlad to hear it!

Bob

Gato Hunter
07-06-12, 02:32
Tonight the poqer wasas out on the entire blocks, Mongering by candles loghstsuckss, good news is that FLOR from mendOza is back intimen along with her sister.

Gato Hunter
07-06-12, 13:58
I don't think these fuckers paid the eletric bill they are still living amish style, when I walked by today they were stringing an extension cord down the street. Looked like a major quillombo in progress. Clark griswold was in charge I think.

Stranger
07-19-12, 19:09
Seems like every time I am back some of the decent looking girls have left and a few more horrors have arrived. As the last few days I have only seen one during daytime that I would consider decent; Roky2 and Tequila Tim's 'leg lock-girl'.

The rest are horrible, some new once pushes the level of ugliness possible for a girl that makes a living of her body.

Leg lock girl gets lots of action, she hardly sits down before she gets down to the telo, she gets more traffic than the freeway now!

At about 1700 the Mendoza girls arrive, all 4 of them are in town now and they are all good to go as long as you get a good connection. (It is funny to see the looks in the eyes of the houspigs when they arrive the pigs have had no action all day and the moment the Mendoza girls show up they get action).

The Mendoza girls increase the quality with about 400, but like I said do not show up before about 1700.

Flor the tall one are going away for 3 months from August, do not know if the rest will stay then, she is the leader of the pack.

Stranger

WhiteCat
07-19-12, 19:17
Seems like every time I am back some of the decent looking girls have left and a few more horrors have arrived. As the last few days I have only seen one during daytime that I would consider decent; Roky2 and Tequila Tim's 'leg lock-girl'.

The rest are horrible, some new once pushes the level of ugliness possible for a girl that makes a living of her body.

Leg lock girl gets lots of action, she hardly sits down before she gets down to the telo, she gets more traffic than the freeway now!

At about 1700 the Mendoza girls arrive, all 4 of them are in town now and they are all good to go as long as you get a good connection. (It is funny to see the looks in the eyes of the houspigs when they arrive the pigs have had no action all day and the moment the Mendoza girls show up they get action).

The Mendoza girls increase the quality with about 400, but like I said do not show up before about 1700.

Flor the tall one are going away for 3 months from August, do not know if the rest will stay then, she is the leader of the pack.

StrangerThanks for the update. I always stop in while in the area knowing I'm not going to take anything out. It still has a little of the ambiance of an Argentine cafe. The accents like the cookies with the coffee, the homemade chips, the draft beer. If only we can get rid of the Dominicana bottom feeders.

DblGear
07-20-12, 01:25
An Argentine friend and I were in Orleans yesterday. 4 small Stellas. 180 pesos. When my friend asked why so much, He was told they have new owners and customers will pay it, so why not charge it. Biggest asses on some ugly mofos I have ever seen in Buenos Aires.

WhiteCat
07-20-12, 19:43
An Argentine friend and I were in Orleans yesterday. 4 small Stellas. 180 pesos. When my friend asked why so much, He was told they have new owners and customers will pay it, so why not charge it. Biggest asses on some ugly mofos I have ever seen in Buenos Aires.180? I think I might have to find a new stop. That's 45 a piece. The last time I was there it was about ar25 each and I thought that was high. Especially while you're surrounded by a bunch of ugly Dominicanas. Thanks for the update.

SunSeeker
07-25-12, 08:15
Anyone up for drink-coffee this afternoon?

WhiteCat
07-25-12, 19:32
Anyone up for drink-coffee this afternoon?I'll take a raincheck for Sept.

EnviroSex
08-14-12, 12:29
Hi, being in town for one week for the job, I would like to start my exploration with a smooth place where I can watch and learn. From your threads, I can see that Orlean Cafe is becoming too greedy and is a rip off? I really like to watch and talk, ending sometimes when love strike with a girl. So any other suggestion? I am near the Train Station retiro.

If anyone wants to join, first beer one me!

Thanks all for your posting, it is so instructive!

TejanoLibre
08-14-12, 20:33
Hi, being in town for one week for the job, I would like to start my exploration with a smooth place where I can watch and learn. From your threads, I can see that Orlean Cafe is becoming too greedy and is a rip off? I really like to watch and talk, ending sometimes when love strike with a girl. So any other suggestion? I am near the Train Station retiro.

Thanks all for your posting, it is so instructive!During the day there is not much else.

At night there are a few others.

TL

Member #3320
08-14-12, 23:45

Thanks all for your posting, it is so instructive!Just start with the privados first. They are safest for newbies before graduating to street walkers!

TejanoLibre
08-15-12, 00:19

Thanks all for your posting, it is so instructive!Just call HelloKitty (Romina) , she lives a few blocks away from you and is not hit and miss like a Privado will be.

She will be gentle with you I'm sure!

Or Mara too.

TL.

I will gladly accept your offer of a beer too!

LukeSkywalker
09-18-12, 18:04
Girls who hang out in Cafe Orleans are mostly old, obese, ugly with nasty attitudes. I had a hard time finding any girl worth a fuck.

That's a double rip off.

Who the hell would want to hang out at that place? Boycott the stupid place.

An Argentine friend and I were in Orleans yesterday. 4 small Stellas. 180 pesos. When my friend asked why so much, He was told they have new owners and customers will pay it, so why not charge it. Biggest asses on some ugly mofos I have ever seen in Buenos Aires.

WhiteCat
09-20-12, 20:01
The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it.

Member #3320
09-20-12, 20:10
The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it.I think this place has been heavily promoted by "Stranger" in his recent posts.

I personally abhor this place. Can't even be seen dead at this joint!

Daddy Rulz
09-20-12, 21:09
I think this place has been heavily promoted by "Stranger" in his recent posts.

I personally abhor this place. Can't even be seen dead at this joint!For those of us that have been coming here for awhile there is a sentimental attachment. Used to be (and I've only been there once in for fucking ever) at times club chicas would work there during the day. I imagine that still happens but probably less than before. I agree though, the last time I was there (about a month ago) it was pretty fucking scary.

LukeSkywalker
09-20-12, 22:18
Along Ave Florida and adjacent streets, there are plenty of nice, clean, upscale restaurants that serve 3-course steak dinner with a glass of wine for US$500. So rent and wages there are not that expensive.

The Orleans fucker that charges $9 for a coffee to sit around, sniffing the asses of ugly, nasty, smelly old working girls, has got to be a crazy bastard. I heard he also gouges the ugly girls $50 a day to hang around his place. This is so crazy it's ridiculous.

There may be a good opportunity here for business-minded bros. Rent a place nearby, set up a coffee / beer / wine bar, charging more humane prices like $3-5 for coffee and beers. Recruit a bunch of young, pretty girls in sexy, classy clothing. Give them free coffee and breakfast (and/or SEX and LOVE) if you have to, just so they hang around. Charge them a flat pick up fee of $15-20 every time they pick up a dick at your place. Pretty soon all prominent and horny citizens of BsAs would be hanging out in this cafe. .

Maybe you can name this place the "Hard Dick Cafe " or something similar. It may grow into BsAs' more famous institution. Any Harvard Business School professor in this thread, please critique this business plan.

LukeSkywalker
09-21-12, 17:18
My observations are that small retail businesses in BsAs are very competitive. Witness lots of nice, clean, fairly large restaurants around the Ave Florida tourists area that offer 3-course steak dinner with a glass of wine for US$5.

Excedra was a very nice, airy spot to sit on the sidewalk, gawking girls and people. The coffee and deserts there are priced in line with the market. It's wait staff is also very good. There are quite a few girls sitting around there waiting for johns.

Why is Excedra dead and Orleans going strong even at ridiculous prices? Something is wrong here.

If the ugly girls have to pay US$50 a day to hang out at Orleans then they must be making good money. Otherwise they would be hanging out on the streets.

Going by the quality and prices of the old, ugly, nasty girls in Orleans, I would never go to BsAs to buy sex.

Wonder if the girls hanging out in the streets look and feel any better?

My best explanation is bribes and pay-offs must make it non economic. But their is something strange about the AR mentality. They don't copy successful businesses! (i.e. El Alamo)!

SunSeeker
09-21-12, 18:32
Went past Excedra this morning and a door was open. Looked like some work being done inside. So maybe one day, soon, they will open again.

TejanoLibre
09-21-12, 19:58
Along Ave Florida and adjacent streets, there are plenty of nice, clean, upscale restaurants that serve 3-course steak dinner with a glass of wine for US$500. So rent and wages there are not that expensive.

The Orleans fucker that charges $9 for a coffee to sit around, sniffing the asses of ugly, nasty, smelly old working girls, has got to be a crazy bastard. I heard he also gouges the ugly girls $50 a day to hang around his place. This is so crazy it's ridiculous.

There may be a good opportunity here for business-minded bros. Rent a place nearby, set up a coffee / beer / wine bar, charging more humane prices like $3-5 for coffee and beers. Recruit a bunch of young, pretty girls in sexy, classy clothing. Give them free coffee and breakfast (and / or SEX and LOVE) if you have to, just so they hang around. Charge them a flat pick up fee of $15-20 every time they pick up a dick at your place. Pretty soon all prominent and horny citizens of BsAs would be hanging out in this cafe. .

Maybe you can name this place the "Hard Dick Cafe " or something similar. It may grow into BsAs' more famous institution. Any Harvard Business School professor in this thread, please critique this business plan.My rent jumped from 2300. 00 pesos to 14, 000. 00 pesos and my place was 5 blocks from Orleans and half a block from Excedra on the same sidewalk. Cordoba and Pelegrini.

My light bill went from 200p to 3000p per month due to over usage.

Wages and taxes are out of control.

Payoffs to the city inspectors, health inspectors and undercover police officers are huge.

One night I was in the middle of 2 tables at my place with the minister of labor on one side and 3 city inspectors on the other side.

Labor wanted 8k pesos and the inspectors wanted 6k pesos.

The undercover cocksuckers would park accross the street 4 nights a week and wait for my girls to show up before they would waltz in and demand money.

After all this horse shit you have the employees that ONLY want to sue you, nothing else!

They will and they will win.

Orleans does not make their money selling you a shitty coffee or beer, they make it by charging the girls 200p each per day.

Plus the owner has 2 or 3 Hooker bars downtown too and he is a partner in 4 more.

TL

LukeSkywalker
09-21-12, 23:06
What kind of business you run that you have to pay off that much for the crooked government employees?

I sincerely hope the rest of the legitimate businesses don't have to put up to this bullshit.

If Argentina is this corrupt, then she is sitting on a big powder keg, likely blow her ass split apart.

My rent jumped from 2300. 00 pesos to 14, 000. 00 pesos and my place was 5 blocks from Orleans and half a block from Excedra on the same sidewalk. Cordoba and Pelegrini.

My light bill went from 200p to 3000p per month due to over usage.

Labor wanted 8k pesos and the inspectors wanted 6k pesos.

The undercover cocksuckers would park accross the street 4 nights a week and wait for my girls to show up before they would waltz in and demand money. TL

TejanoLibre
09-22-12, 00:03
What kind of business you run that you have to pay off that much for the crooked government employees?

I sincerely hope the rest of the legitimate businesses don't have to put up to this bullshit.

If Argentina is this corrupt, then she is sitting on a big powder keg, likely blow her ass split apart.It was a legitimate Resto-Bar open for lunch and dinner.

The Boys from this site corrupted me and forced me to have girls there at night so they could have dinner with them and then fuck them upstairs in the dinning room or just take them home.

Best Lomo in town for the money and you could fuck the doorgirl!

Told the police that it was just a coincidence that all of my girlfriends were hookers and that I was not going to pay a bribe since I did not get a cut.

They shut me down at least 4 times.

Finally gave up.

It was called L'alliance and there is a huge thread on this site under that title but the thread is closed.

You are still welcome to read through it though.

TL

Morgando69
09-22-12, 00:39
Hey! Don't look back. Think of the possibilities in a few months time when this country finally devalues!

It was a legitimate Resto-Bar open for lunch and dinner.

The Boys from this site corrupted me and forced me to have girls there at night so they could have dinner with them and then fuck them upstairs in the dinning room or just take them home.

Told the police that it was just a coincidence that all of my girlfriends were hookers and that I was not going to pay a bribe since I did not get a cut.

Finally gave up.

It was called L'alliance and there is a huge thread on this site under that title but the thread is closed.

TL

SunSeeker
09-22-12, 08:50
Hey! Don't look back. Think of the possibilities in a few months time when this country finally devalues!Unfortunately you will still have to deal with the corruption that will eventually ruin your business,

Dickhead
09-22-12, 13:25
I literally would not run a business in Argentina if you gave it to me for free.

LukeSkywalker
09-22-12, 15:56
I read the thread about L'Alliance. It's a good, juicy story about hard work and struggles among the working men and women.

That's a very interesting concepts of good food, good wines, good companies of the bros, and good sex, all in the same premises. Would have loved to partake when I was in BsAs.

I don't know the laws and practices re prostitution and pimping in Argentina, but there are a lot of bars obviously provide conduits for prostitutes to sell sex, like Orleans, Madaho, Black etc. But I heard that even the venerable and high-class Madaho was shut down by LE this week. So looks like anti-prostitution laws are now seriously enforced.

The areas around Cordoba, 9 Julio, Corriente are convenient, but may be too busy and too public, such that the corrupt leeches would quickly find out and squeeze everyone to pay off for their good times. I wonder if it can still be done at a more discreet, private place.

I feel for your hardships. Would definitely partake in your tours when I am in BS As again. Buen Suerte!

It was a legitimate Resto-Bar open for lunch and dinner.

Finally gave up.

TL

Member #4112
10-11-12, 20:14
Went by Orleans for a quick drink about 18:00. There was not a house pig but the house of pigs, good God what happened to this place? In June you could usually find one or two doable chicas here, but holy shit Batman it was wall to wall pigs. Even one of the sisters was there and she has plumped up pretty good. Most of the women there appeared to have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Not a good start to my stay

Rev BS
10-11-12, 21:40
Went by Orleans for a quick drink about 18:00. There was not a house pig but the house of pigs, good God what happened to this place? In June you could usually find one or two doable chicas here, but holy shit Batman it was wall to wall pigs. Even one of the sisters was there and she has plumped up pretty good. Most of the women there appeared to have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Not a good start to my stayWhat! No Christina look-alikes?

LukeSkywalker
10-11-12, 23:00
Hehehe. House of ugly pigs and expensive coffees. .

I don't know how the old, ugly hookers manage to sell their ugly and smelly bodies and nasty personalities. .

Went by Orleans for a quick drink about 18:00. There was not a house pig but the house of pigs, good God what happened to this place? In June you could usually find one or two doable chicas here, but holy shit Batman it was wall to wall pigs. Even one of the sisters was there and she has plumped up pretty good. Most of the women there appeared to have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Not a good start to my stay

WhiteCat
10-12-12, 19:19
Hehehe. House of ugly pigs and expensive coffees. .

I don't know how the old, ugly hookers manage to sell their ugly and smelly bodies and nasty personalities. .I posted this before....... "The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it."

LukeSkywalker
10-13-12, 03:06
I think BA's market is way overpriced with low quality supply.

Perhaps mongers may do better in other locations?

I posted this before. "The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it."

Gandolf50
10-13-12, 07:29

Perhaps mongers may do better in other locations?I agree 100%. There are much better places to monger that are much cheaper. Not to mention the extra time and expense just to get here from just about anywhere else in the world. There are great deals here if you live here and speak at least some spanish. Or if you have contacts or if you use this forum, it helps alot. But for the week or two a year monger it is a lot more difficult. The current goverment doesn't help things much either.

SunSeeker
10-13-12, 10:15

Perhaps mongers may do better in other locations?Only if paying "stupid gringo" prices. I moved here from Rio in June because the p4p is less expensive here in BA. Many chicas available in the 300-400 peso range. Even for someone like me who mangles the spanish language LOL.

Member #2041
10-13-12, 10:41
Only if paying "stupid gringo" prices. I moved here from Rio in June because the p4p is less expensive here in BA. Many chicas available in the 300-400 peso range. Even for someone like me who mangles the spanish language LOL.I've presently been making a regular of someone who is very well reviewed in her own thread on this board (Evian) who's charging 350 for a very generous hour that has always stretched to much longer with me, and I think she's spectacular, beautiful, natural, in her twenties and her English skills are reasonable, and there's a connection between us that one can't get without having a common language. In actual fact, she is the mythical unicorn in real life. And she's charging less than $60 US. Outside of Asia, I simply can't come close to this quality at this price. And actually, I can't get this quality in Asia either - although I can come fairly close for half the price.

SunSeeker
10-13-12, 12:36
I've presently been making a regular of someone who is very well reviewed in her own thread on this board (Evian) who's charging 350 for a very generous hour that has always stretched to much longer with me, and I think she's spectacular, beautiful, natural, in her twenties and her English skills are reasonable, and there's a connection between us that one can't get without having a common language. In actual fact, she is the mythical unicorn in real life. And she's charging less than $60 US. Outside of Asia, I simply can't come close to this quality at this price. And actually, I can't get this quality in Asia either - although I can come fairly close for half the price.100% agree with you re Evian. Definitely no "stupid gringo" from her. I just need to find time to see her again grin.

Captrick
10-13-12, 13:43
100% agree with you re Evian. Definitely no "stupid gringo" from her. I just need to find time to see her again grin.How does one contact this Unicorn?

You can send it Pvt if you like.

Thanks

SunSeeker
10-13-12, 14:14
How does one contact this Unicorn?

You can send it Pvt if you like.

ThanksHey captrick, welcome to the AP board. You can read some on her thread here,

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?7239-Evian-new-sweetly-girl-only-for-you

And she has a site with some pics and contact info,

http://evian-new.webnode.com.ar/

Stranger
10-13-13, 16:54
October 2013 update.

Nothing has changed, someday it is 2-4 doable girls, if daytime is your thing I would have a look. Better deal than a privado in my opinion. A few of the hot girl don't come in before 4-5 in the evening.

Stranger.

Ricker
10-15-13, 11:16
October 2013 update.

Nothing has changed, someday it is 2-4 doable girls, if daytime is your thing I would have a look. Better deal than a privado in my opinion. A few of the hot girl don't come in before 4-5 in the evening.

Stranger.Stranger, thanks for your recent updates on the various establishments in BA!

Making a visit soon, and I appreciate the intel.

Gracias!

FitnFun
01-15-14, 11:32
Spent several hours at Orleans yesterday between 1 PM and 7 PM. Nothing doable. There were a few women however all fat and oldish. Last year I met two wonderful hot women from Mendoza.

NewOrleans
01-22-14, 03:17
Only the waiters were in the place.

NewOrleans
01-24-14, 20:28
8 to 10 girls in the place. 2 guys. Of the 10 2 were young and attractive. Started at 1500 or 1000. In the end she, the younger one, offered a hh for 800 and said that was the minimum for girls here. Talked with an older attractive one who said 1000 than agreed on 500 for hh, and she said 150 for the hotel. Not worth it with apartments close and open.

TejanoLibre
01-24-14, 22:21
8 to 10 girls in the place. 2 guys. Of the 10 2 were young and attractive. Started at 1500 or 1000. In the end she, the younger one, offered a hh for 800 and said that was the minimum for girls here. Talked with an older attractive one who said 1000 than agreed on 500 for hh, and she said 150 for the hotel. Not worth it with apartments close and open.Does HH mean a Half Hour or Half Fuck?

Or Heil Hitler? 88 anybody?

WTF!

1000 for an hour with a fucked-out Dominican plus the Telo and whatever she has consumed before you met her!

Get Real!

I'd rather rub one out and have a much better time!

Thanks for the news!

TL.

TejanoLibre
01-24-14, 22:28
8 to 10 girls in the place. 2 guys. Of the 10 2 were young and attractive. Started at 1500 or 1000. In the end she, the younger one, offered a hh for 800 and said that was the minimum for girls here. Talked with an older attractive one who said 1000 than agreed on 500 for hh, and she said 150 for the hotel. Not worth it with apartments close and open.Does HH mean a Half Hour or Half Fuck?

WTF!

1000 for an hour with a fucked-out Dominican plus the Telo and whatever she has consumed before you met her!

Get Real!

TL Knows Best!

Thanks for the news!

TL.

ZZTop
02-01-14, 21:16
February 2014.

I arrived at 4:00 PM There is an open parking right across the street. No problem to park the car. The place appears like a normal Café, but already from outside I saw that there are some girls sitting alone.

6 girls inside. 2 of them in the 20 ies the rest 30-40. The best ones were a slim blonde one and a darker one. Three of them doable.

All of them were just smiling at me and I ordered a coffee (32 ARS). As I'm new in this I preferred the darker one as she seemed more experienced. After a few minutes I gave her a signal and she came over to my table. She told me that she can take good care for me, with many kisses and everything.

That there is a hotel right around the corner what costs 180 peso. And for her 100 USD. I told her that's not the range I'm looking for. She kept nice and finally we agreed in 600 Pesos.

She really did it nice BBBJ and kisses all over my body. She sat on top of me and gave me a really good ride, changing the position several times and giving me her little pussy to lick it. Maybe she really had an orgasm, if not good actress.

Slim, nice tushy, wet pussy. Just the tits are a little loose and the tommy could be tighter.

But very good attitude.

ZZtop.

Boston
02-06-14, 20:25
February 2014.

I arrived at 4:00 PM There is an open parking right across the street. No problem to park the car. The place appears like a normal Café, but already from outside I saw that there are some girls sitting alone.

6 girls inside. 2 of them in the 20 ies the rest 30-40. The best ones were a slim blonde one and a darker one. Three of them doable.

All of them were just smiling at me and I ordered a coffee (32 ARS). As I'm new in this I preferred the darker one as she seemed more experienced. After a few minutes I gave her a signal and she came over to my table. She told me that she can take good care for me, with many kisses and everything.

That there is a hotel right around the corner what costs 180 peso. And for her 100 USD. I told her that's not the range I'm looking for. She kept nice and finally we agreed in 600 Pesos.

She really did it nice BBBJ and kisses all over my body. She sat on top of me and gave me a really good ride, changing the position several times and giving me her little pussy to lick it. Maybe she really had an orgasm, if not good actress.

Slim, nice tushy, wet pussy. Just the tits are a little loose and the tommy could be tighter.

But very good attitude.

ZZtop.The only time I was there it was full of not too good looking women. I liked the fact that it was on a busy main street and the place is a legit place so you can have a coffee or a drink, even eat if you want to. They did have some of the best home made potato chips I ever did have. A couple of black women there who looked like they have seen better days. The second time there I just peeked in the window and kept on walking.

Gerente
02-18-14, 16:54
I met Meliza on Sunday and she was very sweet and had long blonde hair. She was sitting by the stairway to the bathrooms. She seemed more passive than the usual chicas here. AI spoke with her a while and then got her number and left. I thought about her long hair and on Tuesday morning I asked her to come to my apartment.

She is very petite, with A cups and a slender body. She has a 2 year old but her body is tight.

This is where it goes down hill.

She started with a CBJ which is a waste of time for me. She started to get annoyed with me because I was lasting too long for her schedule.

I told her the clock starts when she gets to my house, not in the taxi. She then proceeds to stop me completely telling me I am not concentrating.

So, being fair, I paid her what she asked and then told her to get out and thanks for ruining my afternoon.

I don't usually pick up from here but have great memories of this place so I always stop by and get a pricey beer and check out the scenery.

If you like drama go up with Meliza. If you want good sex look elsewhere.

Cadavez
02-22-14, 17:34
You're completely right: we're spoiling the market paying that kind of amounts!

Does HH mean a Half Hour or Half Fuck?

WTF!

Get Real!

TL Knows Best!

Thanks for the news!

TL.

Gandolf50
02-22-14, 20:59
You're completely right: we're spoiling the market paying that kind of amounts!Its true that costs have gone up and that the girls need to charge more. But most of them are not that attractive and don't give very good service, if they even show up! I personally can understand a girl charging what the average Argie earns a day. So for a turn of 1 to 2 hours they can earn a full days wages here of 300 to 400 pesos. Maybe more if the girl is really exceptional (there are VERY FEW of those around) a little more. But then there comes the average tourist, its 3 am, they are half blind because they are drunk and tired. They pick up some dog and pay her more then they would a decent girl back home. Even worse they go to some over priced tourist trap and end up paying 1500 to 2000 pesos for the "package" , drinks, entrance fee, hotel etc. Whats worse is then they come on this site and brag about it! When some one asks me for one of my "friends " numbers now a days I just politely decline. Why ruin a good thing?

Daddy Rulz
02-23-14, 01:16
So, being fair, I paid her what she asked and then told her to get out and thanks for ruining my afternoon.I'm not trying to flame you brother I'd just like to give you something to think about. Down here "fair" means they fuck you well and you pay them. I read a lot of stories from guys, well maybe not a lot, but enough, that end with "She was terrible, I didn't get off, so I paid her to leave." Why? If they don't deliver the service (just showing up and spending time isn't enough) why pay them anything. 3 P for bus fare (yes it's intended to be an insult) maybe, but the whole fee, not from me. If they are honestly trying hard, and my head isn't there, that's a different story but for shitty service? Nope.

This is what happens when they get back to the Café.

Juanita: how did it go?

Julietta: Those Yankees are crazy, if you complain a lot, they give you the money so you go away.

I promise, promise, promise you, no Argentino would give them a peso for shitty service. It's one of the reasons why, like a lot of the guys that live here, I don't share many of my actives.

Just something to think about.

Big Boss Man
02-23-14, 15:30
The answer as to why travelers rather than residents are ready just to pay full price for bad experiences is fear of damaging our reputations. Many of us have careers wives and girlfriends waiting in our home countries. Single guys are already at some disadvantage in large organizations. Often there is an attitude in large organizations that single guys do not need the money as the married guys try to put their children through a private university. Single white males probably should be added as an impacted class in EEO to avoid discrimination. I rather pay $50 or $100 (thinking in US dollars again as the peanut gallery shutters) to get rid of a bad experience than to have something escalate where the consequences are unknown. Think about the Secret Service guys in Cartagena.

I think that is why the nightclubs serve their purpose. The pay is good enough for these chicas that they are not going to try to run a one night hustle and risk losing their jobs. They rather bang 10 to 20 guys a month than work in a volume privado where they might have to bang 20 to 40 guys to make the same money. Added to the fact that I suspect most guys at the clubs are probably on expense accounts. I think this is true for even for the Argentinos based on reading the Foros. They are either in town for business or it is a special night for them.

I recently posted on pricing in the clubs. I was not trying to brag but was trying to give information. I stopped going to clubs for a few trips but returned realizing that the clubs are entertaining. I hear thelocals complaint that because of pricing it is not worth their while to go out and occasionally they would like some "late night pussy." But honestly I do not believe there are enough guys on this board going out to set market pricing.

I really do not think the locals should give up their prime chicas. One too many times chicas have made it to this board and prices have spiraled quickly. If guys are in town for a short time the clubs and Esmeralda VIP work. If you have 2 or 3 weeks then usually by the second week you will have found a chica you are interested in repeating with. At least, that has been my history.

I do admit that if I find a chica I like I do tend to overpay them. Usually it comes in the form of longer sessions (2 hours vs 1 hour). Last trip I gave the chica a nice gift which she needed and effectively added 500 P per 2 hour session.

Gandolf50
02-23-14, 20:33
The answer as to why travelers rather than residents are ready just to pay full price for bad experiences is fear of damaging our reputations. Many of us have careers wives and girlfriends waiting in our home countries. Single guys are already at some disadvantage in large organizations. Often there is an attitude in large organizations that single guys do not need the money as the married guys try to put their children through a private university. Single white males probably should be added as an impacted class in EEO to avoid discrimination. I rather pay $50 or $100 (thinking in US dollars again as the peanut gallery shutters) to get rid of a bad experience than to have something escalate where the consequences are unknown. Think about the Secret Service guys in Cartagena.

I think that is why the nightclubs serve their purpose. The pay is good enough for these chicas that they are not going to try to run a one night hustle and risk losing their jobs. They rather bang 10 to 20 guys a month than work in a volume privado where they might have to bang 20 to 40 guys to make the same money. Added to the fact that I suspect most guys at the clubs are probably on expense accounts. I think this is true for even for the Argentinos based on reading the Foros. They are either in town for business or it is a special night for them.

I recently posted on pricing in the clubs. I was not trying to brag but was trying to give information. I stopped going to clubs for a few trips but returned realizing that the clubs are entertaining. I hear thelocals complaint that because of pricing it is not worth their while to go out and occasionally they would like some "late night pussy." But honestly I do not believe there are enough guys on this board going out to set market pricing.

I really do not think the locals should give up their prime chicas. One too many times chicas have made it to this board and prices have spiraled quickly. If guys are in town for a short time the clubs and Esmeralda VIP work. If you have 2 or 3 weeks then usually by the second week you will have found a chica you are interested in repeating with. At least, that has been my history.

I do admit that if I find a chica I like I do tend to overpay them. Usually it comes in the form of longer sessions (2 hours vs 1 hour). Last trip I gave the chica a nice gift which she needed and effectively added 500 P per 2 hour session.I understand and can agree in general to what you say. I think my point is that there are good, if not better girls available for much less if people don't screw it up. The truth is, if you want to spend 2 to 3 k pesos for a so so girl, well that's your privilege. Plus as you say, there are not enough guys on this board to set pricing. But if we can pass around the good information, and of course the bad to help each other we all win. Maybe there is some way to limit what the ladies who do post can read? That might help. Also, in the past some members ran a few girls into the ground over some personal slight. These ladies left this forum and other members lost out. Its not easy keeping every one happy. Please, every one enjoy! And above all be safe!

Tres3
02-23-14, 21:09
I think that the traveler, especially the business or married traveler, does not want to "make waves" in a foreign country so he just pays the girl, regardless of what type of service he receives. Sometimes he deliberately over pays, thinking that over paying will guarantee that the girl goes away. That is unfortunate, but it is a reality that we have to live with. I also think that there are girls out there who give shitty service to a foreigner in hopes that he will cut the session short, and still give them all of the money. I am sure that some readers think that I am giving a chica credit for too much intelligence. Se la vie!

Tres3.

Daddy Rulz
02-23-14, 22:09
I can see that they are afraid of repercussions. I also 100% buy the idea for the short time guy valuing time over money, I would as well. I will continue to reject the idea that the behavior of the few can move a price. Not for the whole market obviously, but for the numbers expected from tourists, absolutely.

Didn't mean to rant nor criticize. I was being honest when I said I didn't understand. Given BBM's response, I can see it now.

Jkeys
02-23-14, 23:22
I can see that they are afraid of repercussions. I also 100% buy the idea for the short time guy valuing time over money, I would as well. I will continue to reject the idea that the behavior of the few can move a price. Not for the whole market obviously, but for the numbers expected from tourists, absolutely.

Didn't mean to rant nor criticize. I was being honest when I said I didn't understand. Given BBM's response, I can see it now.This happened to me once in Centro and 10 or 15 minutes in to the session, I knew things were going south so I got up and put my clothes on and went to the mamasan and demanded my money back. She got me another girl that was great and admonished the one that I complained about. She was looking for repeat customers. BTW, this was in a privado. Went there two or three times but can't remember the exact address. One time went across the hall to an apartment with a sleeping dog and dirty dishes in the sink. A totally living in apt.

Jim.

Gerente
02-24-14, 22:53
This happened to me once in Centro and 10 or 15 minutes in to the session, I knew things were going south so I got up and put my clothes on and went to the mamasan and demanded my money back. She got me another girl that was great and admonished the one that I complained about. She was looking for repeat customers. BTW, this was in a privado. Went there two or three times but can't remember the exact address. One time went across the hall to an apartment with a sleeping dog and dirty dishes in the sink. A totally living in apt.

Jim.Just for the record, I did not pay this chica everything we had agreed to before she showed up. I gave her a partial payment based on the fact that she was there 75% of the time and then did not give her taxi fare either way which I had told her I would pay. She did not argue at all Gerente.

Wild Walleye
03-04-14, 12:14
I think that the traveler, especially the business or married traveler, does not want to "make waves" in a foreign country so he just pays the girl, regardless of what type of service he receives. Sometimes he deliberately over pays, thinking that over paying will guarantee that the girl goes away. That is unfortunate, but it is a reality that we have to live with. I also think that there are girls out there who give shitty service to a foreigner in hopes that he will cut the session short, and still give them all of the money. I am sure that some readers think that I am giving a chica credit for too much intelligence. Se la vie!

Tres3.Too bad that dumb ass at the Secret Service didn't realize that.

Sometimes, you just have to make the situation go away and chalk it up to experience.

This is the same thing with the Chica-fees at some hotels. The first time I saw one on my bill was at the Emperador on Libertador. I was traveling on business and was going to need to submit the receipt. Of course, it was only itemized on the version that I had to 'approve' and the final version made no direct mention of the charge. I wasn't happy about paying it but, I was relieved enough that it wasn't itemized on the bill so, I moved on.

My only "bad" experience mongering in Bs As was years ago when (like a fool) I tried to order the beautiful chica from the internet pictures (with no confirming info from here or the local foro). I got a bait 'and switch. I figured I might as well make the best of it (she wasn't horribly disfigured or anything) but, I got the strong impression that she didn't want to be there and was perhaps pressured to be there. So, I paid her and sent her away without taking care of my needs.

Miami Bob
03-04-14, 23:53
Welcome back.

Aqualung
03-10-14, 02:16
Often an honorable retreat makes better sense than winning the battle at whatever the cost. I've often shrugged my shoulders and paid when I knew I could take my grievance higher up. I write it off as education. Which doesn't mean I don't get my revenge later on.

Boston
05-15-14, 19:36
The last time I was here I didn't bother to go in as the view from outside the window was not too inviting. This time I had to stop in as I really wanted a beer. I like the place itself and the beer was good. The talent was really a joke, as the girls looked like leftovers from the weekend. Most are older and have seen better days. There was one nice looking chic but when she got up to walk around she fell into the same category because of that huge rear end. I don't know what price they're asking, but after just finishing at a privado for 400 ar for a 20 year old I don't care to know. I wonder how the food is?

Daddy Rulz
05-15-14, 20:15
The last time I was here I didn't bother to go in as the view from outside the window was not too inviting. This time I had to stop in as I really wanted a beer. I like the place itself and the beer was good. The talent was really a joke, as the girls looked like leftovers from the weekend. Most are older and have seen better days. There was one nice looking chic but when she got up to walk around she fell into the same category because of that huge rear end. I don't know what price they're asking, but after just finishing at a privado for 400 ar for a 20 year old I don't care to know. I wonder how the food is?And really overpriced. Just like the coffee and most of the chicks. It's a theme restaurant. "Pay too much, get too little." It's sort of embarrassing how bad it has gotten there.

Omegaman
06-21-14, 09:26
Spent some time in Orleans this trip, a decent place to go to kill time during the afternoon and get out of my hotel room. Yes, 50 pesos for a soft drink is high. Most of the women are not worth taking out, except Flor, who I talked about in recent post. The price is 800 for an hour. I talked to three Arggie men who made deals while I was there I asked how much they paid, all said 800. The other day a good looking girl I had never seen before approached me and started with quote of 2000, with in 20 seconds came down to 1000. I was not in the mood, so I did not bother talking with her.

On Friday was looking for some quick action, all the local apartments were closed due to holiday (God Argentina has a lot of holidays) went into Orleans. Only one girl interested me (Florencia, not to be confused with Flor). Mid 20's, light skin tall long brown hair. Girl next door type of look. Is not aggressive in trying to make eye contact (like a lot of the others) you almost have to approach her. Anyways, made contact, she started at 1200, came down to 800. Good BBBJ, decent sex, nice personality, not a lot of English. Would do again, but would like more time with her, I like 2-3 hour sessions.

Side note, she said she averages 1 or 2 men a day. Some girls average 3 men a week, and they are there from open to close five days a week. They have to pay Orleans 200 a day if they take a man out.

Shawman
06-25-14, 16:00
Oh well, I am too sore to work out, so I guess I will head to orleans probably right after the game.

I might as well get my ass kicked here as well, and make a hat trick out of it. What the f do I have to lose?

You know, it amazes me. I come to this city in fairly good shape, in a fairly good mood, fairly well groomed, with plenty of time to be something more than just here today and gone tomorrow, and with plenty in pocket to make the most of the time.

I also come to the city being able to work from home on my own schedule as I please with no deadlines or anything. You would think that would count for something. But not in this town, no sir. All BA can muster up is 3 lousy 1 hour sessions in privado across 3 weeks. Metaphorically speaking it's a gnat's fart.

Oh well, on the bright side of things 1) at least this isn't LA, 2) this is a GREAT place to buy shoes! 3) most of my party budget is still in my pocket 4) I have been able to eat out and have fantastic food at least once every day since I was here. 5) I am getting great workouts in and I and am now down to 160!

Wish me luck, and I will post a report when I do.

WorldTravel69
06-25-14, 17:25
Have you been using my Lists and Maps?

And reading about the best places to go?

Oh well, I am too sore to work out, so I guess I will head to orleans probably right after the game.

I might as well get my ass kicked here as well, and make a hat trick out of it. What the f do I have to lose?

You know, it amazes me. I come to this city in fairly good shape, in a fairly good mood, fairly well groomed, with plenty of time to be something more than just here today and gone tomorrow, and with plenty in pocket to make the most of the time.

I also come to the city being able to work from home on my own schedule as I please with no deadlines or anything. You would think that would count for something. But not in this town, no sir. All BA can muster up is 3 lousy 1 hour sessions in privado across 3 weeks. Metaphorically speaking it's a gnat's fart.

Oh well, on the bright side of things 1) at least this isn't LA, 2) this is a GREAT place to buy shoes! 3) most of my party budget is still in my pocket 4) I have been able to eat out and have fantastic food at least once every day since I was here. 5) I am getting great workouts in and I and am now down to 160!

Wish me luck, and I will post a report when I do.

Shawman
06-25-14, 19:43
Have you been using my Lists and Maps?

And reading about the best places to go?This forum has been my only resource since I got here. I have been using it exclusively. It is the only way I even know how to go about this stuff in this country. You can tell by my posts from the first day I got here. And you can see just how active I have been. Of the other Argentina forums on the web, this is the only one left that has any recent activity whatsoever.

Anywhoo, I just got back from Orleans. I think things are definitely smoother as long as it is not too close to sundown. And things are definitely more palatable before kirchner's kidz wake up, and get out and about, to cause grief.

Nothing to write home about because all I got out of orleans, was the lunch special. And after being here for 3 weeks, I am fairly certain that is the only thing this town actually has to offer. This is critical advice to anyone who is thinking about travelling to BA. But to be fair, it will be a good lunch.

So I get there and walk in. There are girls there, and much to my surprise, 2 of them strike my fancy. I go ahead and get assertive. I go over and sit at the table next to each of them, I engage them with a smile, and I sit down to order food and coffee. They know what's up. One of them was clearly waiting for someone because she was on her cell phone and her head was constantly darting around. The second one was not engaging me, so I engaged her. I turned on the ole charm, eventually had her laughing, and warm to me. I think she was tired or just not on the clock. I was there a while, I gave her every opportunity to escalate, and made it abundantly clear that I am out for a good time, I am down for anything, and have no schedule to keep.

But all to no avail. Like I said, I am fairly certain that it wasn't anything personal. In whatever way, and for whatever reason, she was simply not on the clock. As it was about 5 pm, I grabbed a cab out of there, rather than chance being stuck on that side of town at sunset, or worse yet, after kirchner's kidz crawled up from out of the sewer, to start their good day.

Rocky2
06-25-14, 20:12
This forum has been my only resource since I got here. I have been using it exclusively. It is the only way I even know how to go about this stuff in this country. You can tell by my posts from the first day I got here. And you can see just how active I have been. Of the other Argentina forums on the web, this is the only one left that has any recent activity whatsoever.

Anywhoo, I just got back from Orleans. I think things are definitely smoother as long as it is not too close to sundown. And things are definitely more palatable before kirchner's kidz wake up, and get out and about, to cause grief.

Nothing to write home about because all I got out of orleans, was the lunch special. And after being here for 3 weeks, I am fairly certain that is the only thing this town actually has to offer. This is critical advice to anyone who is thinking about travelling to BA. But to be fair, it will be a good lunch.

So I get there and walk in. There are girls there, and much to my surprise, 2 of them strike my fancy. I go ahead and get assertive. I go over and sit at the table next to each of them, I engage them with a smile, and I sit down to order food and coffee. They know what's up. One of them was clearly waiting for someone because she was on her cell phone and her head was constantly darting around. The second one was not engaging me, so I engaged her. I turned on the ole charm, eventually had her laughing, and warm to me. I think she was tired or just not on the clock. I was there a while, I gave her every opportunity to escalate, and made it abundantly clear that I am out for a good time, I am down for anything, and have no schedule to keep.

But all to no avail. Like I said, I am fairly certain that it wasn't anything personal. In whatever way, and for whatever reason, she was simply not on the clock. As it was about 5 pm, I grabbed a cab out of there, rather than chance being stuck on that side of town at sunset, or worse yet, after kirchner's kidz crawled up from out of the sewer, to start their good day.The old town is just not the same anymore. Best to go to Columbia or Costa Rica.