PDA

View Full Version : Parana 364 7A

Rev BS
02-06-09, 08:17
Saw this new girl in Todomassajes under the name Valentyna and thought she could be Ukranian / Russian. Turn out not to be but appeared as the pictures indicated, tall and blonde. Very pleasant girl, I thought she was holding back but allow me to do whatever. Hate those paper sheets, so went into action right away. Massage was 80 for 1 hr. And was mistaken by price quoted for completo. I thought the massage was included, otherwise, would have haggle more. In the end 200 exchanged hands with mutual satisfaction and lots of hugging. You probably could pay less at some places but the curve seem to be converging around there. The room / shower was very clean. Another girl was there, I ask for a introduction and she was a no-go for me.

Jackjack1
02-06-09, 15:58
Saw this new girl in Todomassajes under the name Valentyna and thought she could be Ukranian / Russian. Turn out not to be but appeared as the pictures indicated, tall and blonde. Very pleasant girl, I thought she was holding back but allow me to do whatever. Hate those paper sheets, so went into action right away. Massage was 80 for 1 hr. And was mistaken by price quoted for completo. I thought the massage was included, otherwise, would have haggle more. In the end 200 exchanged hands with mutual satisfaction and lots of hugging. You probably could pay less at some places but the curve seem to be converging around there. The room / shower was very clean. Another girl was there, I ask for a introduction and she was a no-go for me.What do you mean that the second girl was a "no-go" for you? You weren't up for it or was she busy?

Jack

Rev BS
02-07-09, 03:02
Oh nothing, I just wanted to see her in case she was a hidden jewel, but she turned out to be middle linebacker.