And to All a Good Night!

A Hard Night!

TL.

Don B
12-25-15, 01:04
Merry Xmas and Happy Hunting to All.

And to All a Good Night!

A Hard Night!

TL.The latest PC greeting is Happy Federal Holiday but as I am not PC, Merry Christmas to all.

Don B.

Vampire
12-25-15, 03:31
Fuck the politically correct bullshit like Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings.

Merry Christmas to all on AP!!!!

Daddy Rulz
12-25-15, 09:54
Fuck the politically correct correct bullshit like Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings.

Merry Christmas to all on AP!!!!Really it's grammatically incorrect no politics involved. Christmas is a single day holiday, December 25, Christ's Mass Day. The rest of the time is happy holidays because, well, there's a lot of fucking holidays in December.

So I will join you Vampire in wishing all a very Merry Christmas today on Christ's Mass Day.

Don are you serious about that? You would have to put my nuts in a vise to get me to say some shit like that.

Don B
12-25-15, 16:53
Really it's grammatically incorrect no politics involved. Christmas is a single day holiday, December 25, Christ's Mass Day. The rest of the time is happy holidays because, well, there's a lot of fucking holidays in December.

So I will join you Vampire in wishing all a very Merry Christmas today on Christ's Mass Day.

Don are you serious about that? You would have to put my nuts in a vise to get me to say some shit like that.Google it, some nutty, leftist professor in Florida.

Don B.

WorldTravel69
01-14-20, 17:49
I hope you all have a Great New Year.

And Had a Great Christmas.