This blog is moderated by Shawman

Information

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, i cant believe i forgot to report this earlier, for some reason i thought i did.

I found this exquisite place in the san telmo area when i stopped by a few weeks ago and dare i say if BAires was done when i came here the first time, then BAires is BACK!! Moving forward this is going to be on my short list of destinations unless anything changes, i am VERY happy .

I forgot the exact address, i'm not even really sure i had it to be honest, but i found the place easily so no worries. I took pictures around the area anyway during the defensa street fair so i will upload those and maybe that can help.

Don't have time for the immediate moment but report coming soon, just wanted to post a note before it skipped my mind.
    More information, por favor. Maybe it will inspire me to make one more trip. DonB.

Around defensa street, WOW!!

Sorry, i cant believe i forgot to report this earlier, for some reason i thought i did.

I found this exquisite place in the san telmo area when i stopped by a few weeks ago and dare i say if BAires was done when i came here the first time, then BAires is BACK!! Moving forward this is going to be on my short list of destinations unless anything changes, i am VERY happy .

I forgot the exact address, i'm not even really sure i had it to be honest, but i found the place easily so no worries. I took pictures around the area anyway during the defensa street fair so i will upload those and maybe that can help.

Don't have time for the immediate moment but report coming soon, just wanted to post a note before it skipped my mind.

Posting Limitations